Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If You Were in Charge of Crafting in an MMO How Would You Design It?

1235»

Comments

• VelifaxVelifax Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Id implement Xyson Online and add heavy item attrition to materials and competed products (it is already on tools).

Id remove Xyson's "junk pile harvesting" and make all resources physically real or extracted directly from the terrain (like the grass in Xyson).

Id raise the attention rates on competed products to extreme levels and lower when absolutely necessary.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Velifax said:
    Id implement Xyson Online and add heavy item attrition to materials and competed products (it is already on tools).

Id remove Xyson's "junk pile harvesting" and make all resources physically real or extracted directly from the terrain (like the grass in Xyson).

Id raise the attention rates on competed products to extreme levels and lower when absolutely necessary.
    Xyson is a great game. It doesnt look it from screenshots but it pulls you in.

I just played when he constantly had database problems so I eventually left. I might come back though

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me