Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decided to buy in!

2»

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Coman said:
    spikers14 said:
    It's cheaper than taking my family to the movies, even if I sneak in drinks and candy in my oversize jacket. 

That being said, I think experienced mmorpg players looking for something different could find something in BDO. Just gotta look past all the people that think spending $30 is some kind of epic decision. 
    It is not epic. However that still does not mean it is worth it. If I buy something for 30 dollar, it need to be worth 30 dollars. 
    Coman said:
    spikers14 said:
    It's cheaper than taking my family to the movies, even if I sneak in drinks and candy in my oversize jacket. 

That being said, I think experienced mmorpg players looking for something different could find something in BDO. Just gotta look past all the people that think spending $30 is some kind of epic decision. 
    It is not epic. However that still does not mean it is worth it. If I buy something for 30 dollar, it need to be worth 30 dollars. 
    Seems this game is worth it to me...

i allready had for atleast €30 of fun in the obt... 

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)