Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the division epic game!!!

aligada87aligada87 Member UncommonPosts: 234
It's been so long since I've had so much fun in a game. The division is it. So far it's only in beta and I'm already loving it. The pvp is amazing. I do have some issues with the reward for manhunt in dz. Basically when u survive the manhunt, the reward is to small I feel. I was expecting to get 1 full lvl. It's hard enough serving the manhunt already. Second it would be nice if they had alliance group since they don't have corporations in this game. Pve I'm also hoping it has a lot of content. Either way still loving the game. We just did a 8 man group of rogues and went up against the whole map today. Some guy even got so mad because all we was doing was hiding on the roof of the library. But hey what u want us to do stand still lol. But ya just wanted to share how much I love the game. Already pre-order  it and got the gold package. If anyone wants to group up in the division add me as a friend. Alandroz is my name.

Comments

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    The Divison seems to be one of those games that some people absolutely love and others just fail to see the point entirely.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds. many people seem to have burnt out on Destiny after the first year, yet it still has a healthy player base. I wonder how TD will fare in comparison ? 
  • aligada87aligada87 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    The thing is people gotta understand that it's not your average mmo. I worry about how fast can they get content to customers as well
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    aligada87 said:
    The thing is people gotta understand that it's not your average mmo. I worry about how fast can they get content to customers as well
    Maybe you could be the Erillion of The Division. I believe the position is open and you seem to have an early lead. 
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    flizzer said:
    aligada87 said:
    Maybe you could be the Erillion of The Division. I believe the position is open and you seem to have an early lead. 
    He would have to be getting paid for posting to take that title.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    i had my fun too , however wondering what the endgame willl look like....
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited February 2016
    Deja Vu

It all seems so eerily familiar. The cycle goes round and round and round.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    I'm really enjoying it as well!

Cool moment: Was running down a street and off in the distance 3 npcs looked like they were arguing. One of the npcs took off running and then the other two shot him. The two turned into reds and I immediately did my best imitation of judge dredd. Super cool moment. Hopefully there's many more.
    My best moment was the first mission for u get to get your medical wing up and rescue the doctor. It was on the second floor where u have these mobs shooting at you from across the room at a bar. But only problem is I didn't know that there was no floor on the other side of where I was standing. So when I tried to get closers I hopped off the ledge falling g to my death. I was like uh wtf lol
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    edited February 2016
    Running into random people in the dark zone fighting elites and helping each other then joining up are cool moments.
    I'm getting the syndrome for this game. I lost the will to play the other games I was playing before cause of this game.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    aligada87 said:
    I'm getting the syndrome for this game. I lost the will to play the other games I was playing before cause of this game.
    Every angle of the camera in this game is a screenshot
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Kyleran said:
    Deja Vu

It all seems so eerily familiar. The cycle goes round and round and round.

I agree there are always people jumping on GAME forums of a video game they have no interest in and complaining about it.  
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2016
    I am neither enjoying nor not enjoying because i am too cheap to pay the over priced price for the game lol.
    I followed it quite a bit for the last year,so i know what i am getting and so far it is not worth the price.

I am likely waiting until they offer a Steam package deal like they do with every game which is the game plus 2-3 dlc's.I am in no hurry,i already have too many games to play.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Wizardry said:
    I am neither enjoying nor not enjoying because i am too cheap to pay the over priced price for the game lol.
    I followed it quite a bit for the last year,so i know what i am getting and so far it is not worth the price.

I am likely waiting until they offer a Steam package deal like they do with every game which is the game plus 2-3 dlc's.I am in no hurry,i already have too many games to play.
    Ok it's not overpriced.  It's right in line with the industry.  Why are people so happy on this to tell us how cheap they are??  Video games are the cheapest form of entertainment per dollar we have and yet we have people like this who complain the company is making a profit...

• SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

I enjoy this game quite a bit. does the multiplayer in the dark zone or mission on the map play out like they do in the early videos, not quite. in real life, I barley play with anyone with a headset and most run right into line of fire or start doing jumping jacks while getting shot at. looking for role players I guess.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Found it boring and not on Destiny's level.

• collektcollekt Member UncommonPosts: 328
    Wizardry said:

Ok it's not overpriced.  It's right in line with the industry.  Why are people so happy on this to tell us how cheap they are??  Video games are the cheapest form of entertainment per dollar we have and yet we have people like this who complain the company is making a profit...

Just ignore people like that. Some people just think every game should be free or really cheap, yet they'll go spend $20 at the movie theater for 1.5 hours of entertainment.