Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun for awhile but...

Kevral2001Kevral2001 Member CommonPosts: 20

I played WoW for a couple of months and had a blast.  The group of people I was with were outstanding!

However, the fun soon started to fade as (for me) it just got boring.  Perhaps I have a short attention span.  Either way, I ended up leaving the game.  Super concept, but not long lasting in my humble opinion.

Kevral

Comments

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

That's too bad, but good luck on your future gaming! The game isn't for everyone and if you get in some good months of play, then I consider that a good investment. Looks like you did the right thing. After the game lost interest for you, you left. Too many people linger in games far beyond the time they should.

I've been playing since open beta and still having a blast.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• TarkonnethTarkonneth Member Posts: 10

I too left after only a couple of months. I had a lot of fun at first, but the constant raids and the lag that they caused got very annoying. Then, they implemented the honor system and made it much worse. It would have been good to keep that just on the PvP servers.

Oh, another big negative was the maturity level among the players. I found it difficult a lot of times to find groups with people who knew how to play their character decently.

It is a cool-looking game, though. I wasn't sure if I'd like the cartoonish look at first, but they did a great job with that.

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

I'll be coming back eventually. Once they get more battlegrounds in and finall add the hero classes. Still feeling burned on those not being in at release as promised, but I'll forgive Blizz if they can make things right.