Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PotBS 2016

HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126
Hi.
Anyone playing Pirates of the Burning Sea 2016 or the past year?

Hows the game going?

Has there been any major great changes for this game that made it better/worse?

There doesn't sems to be alot of pirate mmorpgs out there besides archeage these days, so I hope someone can enlighten me on this lost for gotten pearl=)

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    hmm .. tried going back about 1 month ago ... but , sadly in the week i played i saw the same 2or 3 people .. . that was it .. no chat .. no community .. ...
      Now if you are looking for some great ship combat ,altho not an MMO it does have multiplayer and excellent ship combat .. try Tempest

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418180/

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    It's free to play... why not just download it and see for yourself?
  • HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Ok guys I dl'ed yeah you guys are right this is a ghost town compared to 2010.

I'll look into Tempest instead.
  • Gigashadow25Gigashadow25 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i don understand why ppl not playing as they use to be its  a great game allot missions to do hard ones etc FDL BEYS B TORT AND MANY OTHERS WHICH HELPS WITH YOUR AV COM GEAR AND COMBAT GEAR IN PVP ITS A GREAT GAME EVERYONE SHOULD START PLAYING IT PBS STILL HAPPENING LAST WEEK WEE HAD 21VS24 ALSO PVP HAPPENING TO A LOT PEOPLE STILL PLAYING IT DONT GIVE UP ITS GREAT GAME AND HARD EVEN I CANT COMPLETE SOME MISSION IT REALLY HARD GUYS START PLAYING IT TRUST ME YOU WILL BE INTERESTED PLAYING IT MORE AFTER COUPLE MINUTES.
    Kyleran