Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest ESO live and Eric cracks a Joke

A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
Well  for those wishing to know the latest and if they are going to be happy with change:

But he does get 1 joke in up to you to decide which it is

Comments

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    edited February 2016
    This shows how unprofessional they are. "If you see something fishy (with million dollar winner)". A good CS rep would give and show the only address it should come from. 

at 4:47

They are just not very good CS. It is sad. 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• A1learjetA1learjet Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Yep its gone down a notch or 2 for sure  

• PaskePaske Member UncommonPosts: 135
    We should complain over how they dont do things we think they should based on how we feel after morning bathroom break ...

They are relaxed and that is a good format. Its no CNN, its a game based stream.
    I think a big core of there Pvp base felt they all ready dumped on them more then once  its a fact many moving on

• AmegashieAmegashie Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Did he claim that Toppling Charge or any of the other broken Templar skills be fixed ( again ) ? Yea, that's a running joke by now.
    Amegashie said:
    Did he claim that Toppling Charge or any of the other broken Templar skills be fixed ( again ) ? Yea, that's a running joke by now.
    They said they'd fix and as of the latest play test on the server it was still broken last night