Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developer Q&A February 8th 4pm PST/Midnight UTC

VictoriaRachelVictoriaRachel Member UncommonPosts: 79

No Q&A last week because the Solubound Studio team were moving offices, but they are back! Anything you want to ask, perhaps about the new Canis Rabbit, or anything else that is making you ponder then here is what you need to know:

What: Live Streamed Q&A with Jeremy 'Caspian' Walsh lead on Chronicles of Elyria.

Where: DM21_Gaming over on YouTube (https://gaming.youtube.com/c/DM21Gaming/live)

When: Monday, February 8th at 4pm PST / 7pm EST / Midnight GMT

How: Questions can be submitted in advance here: http://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/General-Discussion/2214-February-8th-QA-Stream--Ask-Questions-Here

Also head over to the thread and up vote posts with questions you would like to see answered!

Author of the Elyria Echo. Follow us here @ElyriaEcho.

Comments

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    My presence shall be there. 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    Did they talk about the campaign announcement that was supposed to arrive last week at all?

Legit question; not trying to flame or anything, just curious.
  • GrelfGrelf Member UncommonPosts: 37
    So they're changing how talents work. Interesting, I'm still not sure how I like that, but we'll see how it goes.

Lorgarn said:
    Did they talk about the campaign announcement that was supposed to arrive last week at all?

Legit question; not trying to flame or anything, just curious.
    It seems they are trying to get more content ready before they announce the kickstarter date. There have been some delays with the new website and that's one of the things they want to be done with first.

• VictoriaRachelVictoriaRachel Member UncommonPosts: 79

Video is now up:

haven't actually watched it yet so not sure what was covered.

Author of the Elyria Echo. Follow us here @ElyriaEcho.
  • TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Grelf said:
    So they're changing how talents work. Interesting, I'm still not sure how I like that, but we'll see how it goes.

What's the change?
  • VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Grelf said:

What's the change?
    Instead of talents staying with one soul (and thus one player account) forever, they move upon permadeath. Regardless of whether or not you unlock a talent, you only keep it for that extent of that characters life, and then it gets added to the "Raffle jar". 

This gives new players a chance at getting a talent and it maintains the constant 5% talented population in a fair and balanced way. 

P.s. I asked your question about the spirit walking and Caspian answered it in the video. Its basically going to be more of an aesthetic than a player-skill element, as i understood his answer.