Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going Rogue in the Dark Zone | RipperX - The Division

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageGoing Rogue in the Dark Zone | RipperX - The Division

Ripper finds some new high level items in the Dark Zone and decides it's worth going Rogue as a solo player..."Milk was a bad choice...? Or was it an ice cold delicious good choice? Dark Zone Rogue PVP Continues here in The Division Beta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• thyraventhyraven Member UncommonPosts: 59
    First \o/
  • sauronitesauronite Member UncommonPosts: 3
    love the darkzone :D
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Did RipperX Really have 10k dark credits?? or did he cheese it by using the zoning exploit?
  • redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

Did RipperX Really have 10k dark credits?? or did he cheese it by using the zoning exploit?

Hey Sir! I actually got them by killing 2 Rogues with Yellow around their names. They essentially went on a killing spree for 30min, killing 15-20 peeps.. When I killed them I got like 6-7k DZ or something. I already had about 3k creds, but yea it landed me around 10k DZ creds at the end of the day, and for the record, I didn't even know that was possible to exploit, the zoning exploit seems to only work with a coordinated group of players, doubt id be able to successfully pull off that being solo.

Anyways, The Division is fun, the Dark Zone even more fun. As long as they add LOTS more content, lots more mobs/bosses, expand the map even more, this game will be epic.
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    There is only one way to play such games. Kill everyone on sight. Best part was when Ripperx got killed. You deserved it. ;)
  • redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

Anthur said:

There is only one way to play such games. Kill everyone on sight. Best part was when Ripperx got killed. You deserved it. ;)

I'm coming for you Anthur....;)
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Your death at 5:27 was a invisible hacker. Im surprised with 10k DZ currency you hadnt run into one by then. Any time you take dmg but theres no sound.. its an invisible player hacking
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322

well.. to answer your stupid question.. YES he really HAD it. You see that clearly in his video. What you are trying to ask is HOW he got them. Sad little kiddies like you seem to think that 10k DZ was something hard to get w/out zoning out and pocketing rewards. Wrong. Ran solo in DZ all beta weekend. Not a single group, not a single zone out while rogue. Must have farmed like 50k DZ currency killing baddies like you.

Keep on keepin on Ripper. No need to explain how simple game mechanics like bounties work.