Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Worst Experience Ever in SWG - Space Missions

12346»

Comments

• gunnythokgunnythok Member Posts: 268
    Better yet, wait til my new char hits smuggler, I'll treat you both to some Muon Gold.  But then.....I guess that would leave you wired, tense, and hallucinating.....hmph, I guess you should stick to the peace pipe.....
  • anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    heheimage

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Originally posted by strikein

Jodokai, have you gone on a personal level and pissed off the moderators or something?  Almost every deleted post I see has your name attached to it.   Teach me how you do this as I either haven't been trying hard enough to get deletions or I'm missing something important.  Can these skills transfer to other forums too?  Let me know as I'm really interested.    
    Oh, and yes, elnator is right about jedi, they should get permadeath, half of their current blocking abilities, and no more avoid incap.  We must be free of the BH Jedi wars so we are free to RP in peace.

It all comes from Wepps. Since I can prove he is clueless he reports all my posts. He thinks that will keep the fact that he has no idea what he's talking about a secret.

On a funnier note, I got a warning saying I need to keep my posts "On topic". I think I'll go back through this thread and report all the posts that don't have anything to do with "My Worst Experience Ever in SWG - Space Missions"

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Jodokai
    Originally posted by strikein
    Jodokai, have you gone on a personal level and pissed off the moderators or something? Almost every deleted post I see has your name attached to it. Teach me how you do this as I either haven't been trying hard enough to get deletions or I'm missing something important. Can these skills transfer to other forums too? Let me know as I'm really interested.
    Oh, and yes, elnator is right about jedi, they should get permadeath, half of their current blocking abilities, and no more avoid incap. We must be free of the BH Jedi wars so we are free to RP in peace.
    It all comes from Wepps. Since I can prove he is clueless he reports all my posts. He thinks that will keep the fact that he has no idea what he's talking about a secret.
    On a funnier note, I got a warning saying I need to keep my posts "On topic". I think I'll go back through this thread and report all the posts that don't have anything to do with "My Worst Experience Ever in SWG - Space Missions"

Did your one with the silence comment get deleted?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

My advice is to let it go Jodokai. ::::20::

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Welp... it just goes to show:

You can please some of the people most of the time.
    You can please most of the people some of the time.
    But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

:)

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

Yes appearently it was "Off Topic". All the talk about AO and DAOC is spot on with SWG's JtL, but asking a guy to prove a statement is "off topic"

Yes appearently it was "Off Topic". All the talk about AO and DAOC is spot on with SWG's JtL, but asking a guy to prove a statement is "off topic"

LOL

Sig image Pending

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

That wasn't right at all and if its that way for one person it should have been that way for all of us. Sorry to hear you were treated that way.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• WheezalWheezal Member UncommonPosts: 249

Originally posted by Elnator

LOL

i still have no clue what this thread is about anymore...  image

MMO Name: InVictus Kell
    Currently Playing:
    EVE Online

Originally posted by Wheezal
    Originally posted by Elnator Originally posted by JodokaiYes appearently it was "Off Topic". All the talk about AO and DAOC is spot on with SWG's JtL, but asking a guy to prove a statement is "off topic"LOLi still have no clue what this thread is about anymore... image

Ego :)
    Mine is bigger! :)

Sig image Pending

Originally posted by Elnator
    Ego :)
    Mine is bigger! :)

This has a lot to do with it (although I don't know if Ego is the right word, but get the meaning). It is also an issue of "getting the last word", but more than that Wepps reminds me of the guy that was trying to rip Ben Aflec's character in Good Will Hunting. 

You remember the guy that read some obscure book, and tried to pass himself off as an expert just by quoting passages from that book. When it came right down to it, the guy didn't know crap, but the few quotes he had made people think he did.

Fad,

Don't sweat it bro, most of my posts were REALLY against the play nice policy anyway. They quoted the wrong rule, but a rule was still broken.

[quote]Originally posted by Jodokai

Originally posted by Elnator Ego :)Mine is bigger! :)

This has a lot to do with it (although I don't know if Ego is the right word, but get the meaning). It is also an issue of "getting the last word", but more than that Wepps reminds me of the guy that was trying to rip Ben Aflec's character in Good Will Hunting.

You remember the guy that read some obscure book, and tried to pass himself off as an expert just by quoting passages from that book. When it came right down to it, the guy didn't know crap, but the few quotes he had made people think he did.
    Fad,

Don't sweat it bro, most of my posts were REALLY against the play nice policy anyway. They quoted the wrong rule, but a rule was still broken.

Bah! I still say mine is bigger! ::::34::

Sig image Pending

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

Since no one seems interested in discussing the original topic of this thread I'm locking it down. image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

This discussion has been closed.