Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaidan: Asymmetric Horror RPG Announced - General News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

Kaidan: Asymmetric Horror RPG Announced - General News

Independent developer, Mentanoia Games, has announced that it will be pursuing a Kickstarter campaign towards the end of February 2016 to fund the continued development of Kaidan, an asymmetric horror RPG. The multiplatform title will feature VR support and small group gameplay.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,880
    Idea is solid,implementation is typical of budgetware.
    99% of stuff coming out is budgetware,everyone trying to cash in on one idea without the budget to do it really well.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,645

DMKano said:

Would have to try it first hand - but those "haunters" look silly to me and not at all scary.

Seems very gimmicky to me, I hope I am wrong.

My guess is that the "haunters" are inspired by those over the top "monsters" from such as hell raiser or nightmare on elm street, etc.

Maybe it's a "make your own" scenario.

the trailer looks good but it's a "wait and see" scenario.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,372
    meh...that is how I feel. I need more info. I know they mentioned small group play I like that but the VR thing. idk

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 881
    there was a similar steam early access game that was absolutely terrible, imo.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • sakersaker Member UncommonPosts: 1,287
    Idea is interesting and at least someone is trying to do something a bit different!