Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why does every Thempark MMO have a quest where you dig through poop?

2»

Comments

• Okamimoon419Okamimoon419 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Fast forward 3 years from OP. I was just asking this question as I delve into the newest Xpac in WoW. Since the link to the other forum for the list, there has been at least 1 quest in each expansion where I'm having to dig through doodoo. It was funny the first few times, but it's a worn out joke by this point. :|
  • jcriesjcries Member UncommonPosts: 28
    It is about history mate. All so called 'fantasy' mmos or rather we call them 'classical' mmos take place baaaaack at those times where swords, bows, axes and wooden sticks were the means of communication. And of course shit happened.

Think of Middle Ages, for instance. There were people collecting shit to dry and burn them. There were people going through shit to investigate an occurance - smelling, taking a piece for tasting and all sorts of other things just as CIA goes through your garbage to understand where you had been, eaten or how was your overall wellbeing. There were people who always covered themselves with shit. Watch the movie 'Perfume' man, shit was everywhere back at those times.

So a few poop quests here and there, I wouldn't mind. A mayor of a city asking me to build a sewage system on the other hand for a few gold, I WOULD STRONGLY OBJECT and go back to my daily quests of collecting han bones. Thank you fucking very much.

Long Story

• SytheeverbladeSytheeverblade Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Manure (poop) is an incredible fertilizer and the themepark mmos you've been playing want you to know that. More gardening features in future mmos coming soon™!