Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Wave of 2016 Initiative Launches Today

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageFirst Wave of 2016 Initiative Launches Today

Gazillion Entertainment is ready to unleash the largest update to Marvel Heroes 2016 in the past two years. The update brings community driven improvements as well as new content, controller support, a revamped Deadpool and much more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 627
    Wow didn't expect all this yet!
  • spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    controller support you say?
    I might try it again because of that
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Mmmm, controller support.
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    I wonder if there's a way to hook up s PS4 controller to my PC for Marvel Heroes. That might be a blast.
  • unfilteredJWunfilteredJW Member RarePosts: 388
    With the way they release content, best to give this one a wide berth for a bit so they can get their shit together. The recent hero releases should be a big red flag.

I'm a MUDder. I play MUDs.

Current: Dragonrealms

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Oyjord said:

I wonder if there's a way to hook up s PS4 controller to my PC for Marvel Heroes. That might be a blast.

Someone ask about the PS4 support as there no official drivers for Sony Controller for windows so they can't support it.
  • rapatpamprapatpamp Member UncommonPosts: 144

Oyjord said:

There is a post in the general forums just for that :)
  • rapatpamprapatpamp Member UncommonPosts: 144

Oyjord said:

Someone ask about the PS4 support as there no official drivers for Sony Controller for windows so they can't support it.

See my above post. You can do it.
  • Fallen5Fallen5 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    edited January 2016

Oyjord said:

DS4Windows. i use it in all my games that have controller support. its made for ps4 controllers and works perfect. its rly easy and only takes a few mins to install and set up. uses bluetooth for wireless or can just plug it in with the same program using no bluetooth
  • Fallen5Fallen5 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    edited January 2016

Oyjord said:

DS4Windows.. its easy and works just like an xbox controller. i try my ps4 controller in every pc game that has controller support and its never not worked. just tried it on blade and soul when it came out the other day and it works perfect in that game too
  • sLY4JsLY4J Member UncommonPosts: 84
    The controller addition is awesome. Enjoying it quite a lot.