Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Singleplayer OFFline available yet?

QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
The question is the title...

www.90and9.net
www.prophecymma.com

Comments

• jtripperjtripper Member UncommonPosts: 115
    According to their Q1 2016 schedule, the offline mode would be made available in R28 (March 31).
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Thanks for the info

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• RawynRawyn Member UncommonPosts: 202
    edited January 2016
    jtripper said:
    According to their Q1 2016 schedule, the offline mode would be made available in R28 (March 31).
    From listening to their telethon I wouldnt count on that date. Itd be a miracle if they finish it by the end of the year. The past couple yrs the game has been managed badly and spo doesnt seem to be priorty. Wasting time making whales happy with pots was more important I guess.
    Oh, that's just the date when it will be made first available for testing.  So yeah, it doesn't mean the offline mode is complete in R28 once initially released.  And I agree with you, I don't think the game will be complete for at least another year or two, and that includes the offline mode.
  • rune_74rune_74 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Offline will play like an offline MMO.  With some token features to say they did some work on it.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    SP will always be both offline and online at the same time.you'll be rp'ing but at times your not,you'll think your always playing but timers your not.Imagine if we could get paid to work offline.we getting paid to not do anything :)..Oh but no Boss i am  login i saw the login screen,so i deserve to be getting paid.I was moving around and working,just not where you can see me,matter fact ,i think i deserve a raise :P

That will be their next sell angle....dbl skill gain weekends to all those giving us lots of money.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Yep. Now you have your choice between Second Life: Ultima Edition and Single Player Second Life: Utlima Edition.

So as expected, they released offline mode in R28 and delayed anything that makes it unique.  And they won't start working on offline mode again until R30, where you actually get to save your game.  Wow, such progress after 3 years of development :p
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    edited April 2016
    jtripper said:
    So as expected, they released offline mode in R28 and delayed anything that makes it unique.  And they won't start working on offline mode again until R30, where you actually get to save your game.  Wow, such progress after 3 years of development :p
    Is anyone surprised at this point?

POTs and new store items are more important, you know.