Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mid-Lane Push - New Heroes Gameplay Video - Paragon

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMid-Lane Push - New Heroes Gameplay Video - Paragon

New Paragon gameplay video featuring Gadget and Feng Mao pushing down mid-lane, while Rampage rushes to defend, setting up a gank from the assassin Kallari. Paragon is the MOBA from Epic Games coming to PC and PS4 in 2016. Paragon puts you in the fight with explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NordicApacheNordicApache Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Looking kinda fun. We will see!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Bout time they moved on this,i expect the best rendition of a moba ever and i would likely play it and i hate MOBA's.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    edited January 2016
    Still looking better than any other MOBA i've seen. I'm with Wizardry, I generally hate MOBA's, But this one looks right up my alley.

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Agreed looks awesome. After all those copy pasted mobas finally something that looks decent and is more down my alley with proper character view. (And no Smite always looked old and not epic at all)

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2