Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update 1.6 is coming soon! Drastic changes, basically a relaunch.

2»

Comments

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140
    edited February 2016
    Firefall is losing vets and some of those vets are going around the interwebs telling people how much things really suck right now. 

They took all the gear my characters had an replaced it with junk, that is a wipe. Compensation with junk/useless XP packs and useless shotgun secondaries don't make up for removing a class from your game and making me feel like all those years I wasted on your game were a waste.

I think Red5 needs to start appeasing the Vets because a lot of people are going to put-off by the negative things they hear. (But it's probably too late for that) They Destroyed all the classes I loved and took a step backwards with abilities.

Game reviewers tell people to not play a game and many people listen.

A lot of people decide what they are going to do by other peoples opinions, yeah some peoples opinions hold more weight, but a large amount of people saying negative things, whether constructive or troll-ish is still going to prevent people from trying Firefall

So upsetting those people who stuck by your game for 1-6 years and had faith in you and your game isn't a good idea.

SWG upset their vets and many quit, I believe the only reason the game didn't lose a lot more players over the years is because the IP is a popular one.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    edited February 2016
    As far as I'm concerned, if a game has a really bad launch and doesn't pull a complete revamp like FFXIV, then they're not serious about their game and I wouldn't want any part of it.

• Nicco77Nicco77 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    edited February 2016
    The things are going worse than imagined,another staff member left the ship,still no clear answers about the future of the game and no fix for some game breaking bugs.
    Nicco77 said:
    The things are going worse than imagined,another staff member left the ship,still no clear answers about the future of the game and no fix for some game breaking bugs.
    I decided to reinstall the game to work on one of the addons I made for the game, then I decided to actually try to play the game.

I don't understand how these people on the forums can put us down for speaking out about how messed up the game is.

Every feature of the game seems broken. The perk system is broken ,the elite rank system, missions,sound engine, server lag and disconnection, I hear some people often can't login. Tinkering system is extremely expensive, and frames feel generic and boring.

The game has ok graphics but somehow even @100FPS I feel like I am playing at 20fps.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited February 2016
    Such a pity. So talented team...
    edited February 2016
    Gdemami said:
    Not much of a team left. They fired a lot of people others left. Red5 is a sinking ship, I don't blame those under appreciated employees for moving on.

• Nicco77Nicco77 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Gdemami said:
    If they were really talented none of this would be happened.
    And just an advice to all the players that have issues loggin in game or entering world,red 5 screwed the database so if you get kicked when loadin don't waste time reinstalling or doing weird workarounds,it's a server and database problem not your client,PC or connection,to prove this I gave my username and pasword to a friend and he was also unable to enter.