Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

freebies and game events

leahillhot26leahillhot26 Member UncommonPosts: 3
Hi guise. Lea here.. I'm playing Angel Stone and Demong Hunter, Conquer Age . sounds familiar to you guys? they're all mobile games, pretty underrated but good ones. If you want to try it, I recommend y'all download from EXP Game so you can get in-game freebies. Like in Conquer Age, if you use the event code in game from EXP Game App, you get instant 500 Diamonds which is like $49 worth. If more people will know this app, I think more games will be added to it so please try

Comments

• greenharlottes05greenharlottes05 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love in game freebies! but does exp game have vouchers for I love pasta? I want to try the app, looks promising
  • KhloeCookKhloeCook Member UncommonPosts: 2
    oh yes EXP Game app! I like the idea of pre-registration in the games :)) must try
  • larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    edited May 2016
    My top favorite mobile games are Conguer Age and Dragon Encounter! :grin:
    I also like freebies~
    Good thing I know this awesome event of Conquer Age before, thats why I got the 500 Diamonds! This month, Dragon Encounter is the one that has giveaway event! Theyre giving 5000 Rubies *crosses fingers* heres the link if you guys want to know whats going on: https://www.facebook.com/dragonencounter/app/228910107186452/  *sharing is caring* :proud: 
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    My top favorite mobile games are Conguer Age and Dragon Encounter! :grin:
    I also like freebies~
    Good thing I know this awesome event of Conquer Age before, thats why I got the 500 Diamonds! This month, Dragon Encounter is the one that has giveaway event! Theyre giving 5000 Rubies *crosses fingers* heres the link if you guys want to know whats going on: https://www.facebook.com/dragonencounter/app/228910107186452/  *sharing is caring* :proud: 
    And spamming free FB games is annoying.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

This discussion has been closed.