Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] The Revenant [18+] [Teamspeak or skype] [New]

JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
edited January 2016 in Blade & Soul

Join us on Our Discord Channel at https://discord.gg/0lowVjQuLlQhX4Lx

The Revenant

A story was told long ago of the warriors who had fallen during the faction wars of the realm many of those fighting for reasons of there own or of a wider perspective, these warriors fought for truth and integrity and to maintain those values and maintain the livelihood which they held dear and the loved ones they held dear. As the story is told to keep young children and adults from making the mistakes of there ancestors and to stop any bloodshed in the name of revenge they gave  the story a all to happy ending.... But in the distance of the lands a war gong could be heard, a sound indistinguishable by many a man, the ring of swords colliding with shields and the wretched growl of the dead rising, the spirits returning to there former bodies to continue there fight... these men could only be known as....the revenant

(Faction - Cerulean Order)(Server: Master Hong)

Ranking - 

Under construction(looking for core leaders which lead by example and not by rank)

Our Goals - 

To not only grow together and reach power that we only hope to gain, but to assist our fellow members in getting too. We will reach endgame and strive to maintain the luster of the content.

My promise -
As a leader i expect those who i designated to lead under me, to lead as i would.... to lead not only by example but to be there every single step of the way regardless of the members rank or how new they are, we are all in this together and we play together.

Rules -
1. No disrespecting any members(this goes for even myself, i treat others how i wish to be treated)
2. Activity (unless you have spoken to me, i do understand real life gets in the way
Post edited by JackieRyder on
This discussion has been closed.