Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you Serien for the Sound Card

FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Well Serien when you where in the chat like 2 days ago you said somthing about noobism with a side of noobsticks. Well it turns out later that day mmoradio.com was having a L33t phrase contest so I used exactly what you said heh and ended up winning a soundcard for somthing I didnt even make up.

"We gave away everything from AO CD keys to backpacks to posters, but the two grand prize winners were Mark Jelski and MasterNick who both won SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS sound cards!"

On mmoradio.com main page. I usually never win these type of things. Ive been here for over a year and havent won a thing not even a Beta spot on some game.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,358

Uh oh, now Murt's gonna sue ya. lol

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

No lawsuits please. . . .

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by bulldogg

Well Serien when you where in the chat like 2 days ago you said somthing about noobism with a side of noobsticks. Well it turns out later that day mmoradio.com was having a L33t phrase contest so I used exactly what you said heh and ended up winning a soundcard for somthing I didnt even make up.
    "We gave away everything from AO CD keys to backpacks to posters, but the two grand prize winners were Mark Jelski and MasterNick who both won SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS sound cards!"
    On mmoradio.com main page. I usually never win these type of things. Ive been here for over a year and havent won a thing not even a Beta spot on some game.

you know...Donald Trump charges people money when they say "you're fired" ...

maybe I should charge for my "noobcake smothered in noobsauce with a side of french fried noobstick" phrase...

haha, just kidding, grats though!