Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

founder pack worth it ?

itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
im thinking just get the $25 just for head start and title.

Comments

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    You should purchase the most expensive pack. Why? Because you just should. Everyone interested in this game or any other F2P game should purchase the most expensive alpha/beta/founders/early access packs. Just do it.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I Wouldnt waste money on anything more than the 25 dollar head start version. If you are anything like me you have played way too many failed mmo's in the past 2 years to throw your hard earned money at
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• muppetpilotmuppetpilot Member UncommonPosts: 171
    If you've been paying attention to all of the MMO failures and kickstarter frauds and God knows what else for the past several years, I would think that you would avoid these "founders' packs" like the plague.  Why anyone would spend money on a game they cannot play is beyond me.

"Why would I want to loose a religion upon my people? Religions wreck from within - Empires and individuals alike! It's all the same." - God Emperor of Dune

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    The game goes live January 16, 2016.  You can't even wait that long to play the game?  Save your money.  The game isn't going to be any different 3 days earlier, except maybe slammed with login attempts.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    If it hadn't been so close to BDO's release ("early" 2016), I might have considered getting one of these. I'll try the game, but it'll really have to impress me if I'm going to spend any money on it.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• takilungtakilung Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Google bns are founder packs worth it. there are millions of threads available on reddits
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited December 2015
    It's not worth it. You'd be paying 8$/day for access to game that you could play for free if you'd just wait 3 more days.

People who purchase more expensive founder's packs will get more titles, so after headstart period has passed all you have is honor of using titles that tell others how you were a cheapskate who purchased the least expensive founder's pack.

If you want to purchase a founders pack at this point, the most expensive pack is a good purchase, assuming you know you'll be playing the game a lot or spending the NCoins to some other NCsoft game. This close to release the other founders packs are not worth it.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080
    I wouldn't get anything but the 25 $ pack. The thing about founders packs with these games is they never come with things that you won't replace relatively quickly in the way of the cosmetic stuff. The rest of it, idk how much of a deal it is in the long term.
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I just got the $25 one, just for the founder title :)

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    If you have to ask, then no. No it is not worth it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    And, a lot of times they make founders packs available later on in the year, sometimes they call it something else and make it a little different but most of the time that's what it is. 

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

3 day head start and a  " founder " title is all i need :)

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited January 2016

founder pack worth it ?

Well, over the years, how many have actually been?
    You know.........
    Worth it.

If you've bought founders in the past and regretted it, then I would probably think the same.

Otherwise............
    the first founder pack I ever bought was cabal 2 $20 best $20 I ever spend and they give so much.

If you talk about pre order collector edition ( diablo 3 ) as an example. I do that alot with alot of game.

• GamerDude5GamerDude5 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Dont do it, its same old asian MMO
  • Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Youre basically paying for a head start which would potentially be worth it if you're planning on going super hard in economy or trade skills and such.  Aside from that I can't see any reason to pick up a founders pack.  Then again $25 is not a lot of money, if you like the game you may as well support them...
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    No founders pack is worth any money. Keep your money or if you must spend it, buy a book , books give a better sense of adventure than mmorpgs do nowadays. It didn't used to be that way, but today that's how it is.
  • GorkosGorkos Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Buy a free game I haven't even tried yet? No thanks. :)