Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Wizard101 Wish List - Wizard101 Column

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2015 in News & Features Discussion

image2016 Wizard101 Wish List - Wizard101 Column

With the holidays over and December winding down, it's that time of year for reflection and hope. Overall, I thought 2015 was a great year for Wizard101.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• wnm123wnm123 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I totally agree with you! I've been trying so long to become a pet warlord but no one seems to be doing ranked derby and I can never get another person to join the queue menu! :( I hope Kingsisle will implement a derby tournament feature so more people will do them!
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited December 2015
    I'd wish for ability to speed up the battle animations if everyone in group wants it.

Skipping the animations completely wouldn't work because we need to see the results of our actions, but as it is the animations take way too long time when you're watching same spell for the thousandth time.

EDIT: I'd also wish a bit less P2W on cash shop. It feels like every year the power they're selling there is harder and harder to obtain through other means /EDIT

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Great game, any additions this year can only make a great game even better. Sadly I really wish the communities in other MMO's was even close to what it is in Wizard101, Most people complain about the chat restrictions and other limitations but it only makes the game time enjoyable and not all the drama you get everywhere else.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    edited December 2015
    Wizard101 was worth it before they added the cash shop. It should have stayed sub only with the trial-like F2P that allowed people to play through the first world. I don't support the game because I think the developers got pretty greedy with this title because they knew that a lot of families play it together and would fork over the cash for their children. They should really think about a graphical update as well. The game is not the pretty gem that it was in 2008.

Smile

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Crafting needs a huge overhaul it is far too grindy and the reward is not nearly worth the effort.
    A perfect example is the pogo stick,spent 3 hours did not get one fish to craft it and you need 6 plus several other items.It looks like a cool item for fun but as i said not worth the headache and grind to get it.

I would like to see pet cards completely removed,you can get those cards easily anytime you want,without wasting time leveling your pet.Replaced with abilities or possible card plays.

Pips:should be able to split a powerpip,otherwise all the odd cost spells are actually costing 1 more.

I have an idea stolen from Hearthstone,the players that get to go first should have 1 less pip than the secondary side.
    As for drama and chat,you could improve the 1 on 1 chat but keep the global chat to a minimum.I lost track at how many times a player wanted help or i wanted to help someone but the communication gap was so bad i just gave up.So the chat is trying to fix one area but causing other problems at the same time.

Less shards and more players per shard.

Ok my brain is too tired to think anymore but there are lots of changes i would like to see.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• a_wizard_from_oza_wizard_from_oz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I agree with your pet/item card identifications it needs to be done. The critical changes sucks and they need to extend Jewel socketing to clothing and mounts. Also, increase the start pips for higher level wizards.
  • vickiex7vickiex7 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I liked all those suggestions. Especially knowing which buffs are on. That would come in handy in the last two worlds.
  • agentsmashagentsmash Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I agree with everything but mount stiching since day one mounts have been appearance only and I feel like I bond with them stiching would make me feel less attached and less work. Rather as a counter I feel make we can train mounts and feed them with snacks or mega snacks. Maybe it's just me but I don't like change that dramatic I would however like to see training. I see a mount as I feel they are alive
  • krazykris114krazykris114 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love all of this!!! My biggest Set Back this Year was the Ice Floe Siren... a hybrid I have been waiting on since the Siren Spell itself. Except, the spell is still Storm! Ugh, really? You give us this amazing looking Pet and couldn't even give us the Spell as Ice. I found this to be my BIGGEST Let Down to date. So much, I didn't even want the Pet. We have made so many Hybrid Spells that I finally thought I was getting what I was asking for. The feeling was like Opening a Beautifully wrapped Christmas Gift to find out it was a Decoration and nothing Special was inside. This is my Hope and Wish for 2016...
  • foxworth22foxworth22 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Here's my wish list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PUyszfcaVWFJSdaMsvZHhHcHQCgVYuJxNPdZ1r7hG4w/edit?usp=sharing
  • foxworth22foxworth22 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited January 2016
    Here's my wish list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PUyszfcaVWFJSdaMsvZHhHcHQCgVYuJxNPdZ1r7hG4w/edit?usp=sharing

Can I delete this? I did not mean to post twice...
    Post edited by foxworth22 on
  • Cristina108Cristina108 Member CommonPosts: 1
    This is probably off topic, but i would like to have a week where beta clothes/gear is brought back.. for only one week i would like to see beta items in the crown shop or in the bazaar.. it depresses me that the beta clothes/gear had so much creativity and design in it, and we are no longer able to get those items for your wizard. We should have one week of beta clothes every month. its just sad to see those items gone..