Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

He Man universe online.

syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
Its a mmorpg that i whould like to see. It got such interesting profiles and world. What you guys think? Maybe a PG-18 game tho.A little darker and deeper. 

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    And everyone is He Man?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    No man. I was thinking factions , like good and evil.With mentors depending on what your toon is all about.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    He-Man really isn't part of the social consciousness anymore.  The majority of potential customers would just go "Who?".  I have two teenage kids that have never seen an episode and didn't know what I was talking about until I explained it to them.

Then their response was "Oh man, that's oooooold".  Sure kids... thanks a lot for the reminder. lol
  • Swammy22Swammy22 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    And since He-Man wore tights all the time maybe he can be a transgender superhero?!?!
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Hmm a villain who is an evil skeleton and a hero who is a muscular shirtless guy with a magical sword.

Yes I'm sure this would be an epic and cliché free modern MMO experience.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Dakeru said:
    Hmm a villain who is an evil skeleton and a hero who is a muscular shirtless guy with a magical sword.

Except that they will have to put skin on the evil guy in China as they don't allow skeletons running around in video games.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Pepeq said:
    Dakeru said:hi

Except that they will have to put skin on the evil guy in China as they don't allow skeletons running around in video games.
    Only his head was skeletal.  The rest of him was muscular.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Daikuru said:
    And everyone is He Man?
    Just dream up some multi-universe argument to explain it.

If there is a He Man game, i want to play He Man. It does NOT have to be a MMO though. 
    It will end up with a bunch of guys playing She-ra.
    Horusra said:
    It will end up with a bunch of guys playing She-ra.
    I hate playing female chars but I would pick her.
    The 2 are acting different like Warrior and Thief would and I always prefered tricky solutions over plain strength.
    Harbinger of Fools
    edited December 2015
    Thought She-ra was just female heman and Tela was the thief.  OK creeped myself out that I remember these names.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    I would settle for a solid He-Man ARPG a la W3. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    No love for the masters of the universe ?Aaaw.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I can't keep a straight face when people talk about He Man after seeing:

Horusra said:
    Thought She-ra was just female heman and Tela was the thief.  OK creeped myself out that I remember these names.
    She-Ra had an utility belt like the classic Batman.

@Bloodaxes
    I was thinking of that clip lol
    I feel it's part of why heroes like him are somewhat extinct.
    The looks, the behaviour.. everything just screams "latent homosexual" so the only way to make him somewhat believable in our time would be to either make clear that he has no interest in Teela or to turn him insane similar to Jack Sparrow or Deadpool.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • Flyte27Flyte27 Member RarePosts: 4,574
    I could see this cartoon being eaten alive by feminists if it came out in this day and age.  I enjoyed it when I was young.  It's still good for a few laughs. 

I am the most powerful man in the universe! lol

Thundercat's also had a catchy intro.

I also liked Voltron, Robotech, GI Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Legend of Zelda (which no one appears to like).
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    As someone who grew up in the 80s.......
    Nahh.

But here, 

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Keldor_the_Lost
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Adam_Eternum
  • Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Masters of the Universe MMORPG would have potential as a kind of Destiny type MMO experience, I would say.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE