Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

try this game out

Its called Dark Eden... It reminds me of helbreath in a way, because there are 2 different peoples against eachother. Actually its Vampires against Slayers. www.darkeden.com/en

Try it out, slayers get to ride motorcycles, and use guns or sword/blades/magic, and vampires get the original, bloodsucking, many spells, transformations (bats, wolves)...

Comments

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    I would like to see a Vampire MMORPG... that would be pretty interesting

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Yeah a game where the playable races were Vampires, Lich's, Zombies etc would be different.

• TheFighterTheFighter Member Posts: 90
    This game looks quite good, its worth a try. But i'm not sure if its P2P coz it says payment on the site but it then it says it needs 2 be updated or somthing, so it says nothing about the payment... I havent tryed making an account yet coz i dunno what a SSN number is, ne1 tell me?

• KodogKodog Member Posts: 36
    The game is in open beta, and for ssn just keep trying random numbers, it took me 2 tries...

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Originally posted by TheFighter
    This game looks quite good, its worth a try. But i'm not sure if its P2P coz it says payment on the site but it then it says it needs 2 be updated or somthing, so it says nothing about the payment... I havent tryed making an account yet coz i dunno what a SSN number is, ne1 tell me?

SSN would most likely mean Social Security Number...

This message brought to you by Smoofles the fox. Remember kids, he may look cute, but he'd eat you alive if he got the chance...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image