Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert - Place Key Requests and Offers in Here

Comments

• stroodlebeepstroodlebeep Member UncommonPosts: 5
    CCB0-E542-91C0-4429-9A0D

Welcome : )
  • gabead1974gabead1974 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    CCB0-E542-91C0-4429-9A0D

Welcome : )
    I didn't get here on time, but at least thanks for helping everyone out!
  • vknidvknid Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Hey all, if anyone has a key to share, please shoot me a PM. I'd appreciate it!!
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Looking for an EU key please. :D
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• QuakkeQuakke Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited May 2016
    Hey guys I would like to try the game and see how it runs on my PC. I already think i'll love the game but I have a potato so I don't wat to risk buying it yet. So yeah if you have a key PM me, Thank you very much :) ..forgot to say it's EU
    Post edited by Quakke on
  • DarkzlerDarkzler Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited May 2016
    Greetings,

I am an old-school player of both PC and console games throughout the years and I've grown sick of most games so far. However, Black Desert Online looks really promising and I'd really like to try the game out before I dedicate myself to it and spend money. I am from Europe and would gladly make new friends in BDO :+1: 

I guess I'm just one out of many who needs a spare key but it would be very appriciated!

EDIT: CLAIMED!

Found a key over at: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05/02/want-to-try-black-desert-online-here-are-500-7-days-codes-for-you/ 
    Post edited by Darkzler on
    Professional lurker - Been a member of MMORPG.com since 2003.
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Looking for a US key here. Wanting to give the game a shot, had been swayed away by the beta though wanting to give it another shot getting over the UI and see if the game carries through for me.
  • ErepioErepio Member CommonPosts: 3
    Would appreciate a EU key...thinking of buying the game but without a hands-on cant really judge
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    edited May 2016
    Greetings,

I have 2 unused EU codes, and here they are:

F12C-921A-4733-4521-8063

4627-9AAF-F23D-4DAB-B6C7

All I'm asking for in return is to please let other people know if you successfully claimed either of the keys. Have fun.
  • johnathonmjohnathonm Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I was wondering if someone would be willing to share a guest pass with me? This game intrigues me with all the people talking about it (both the good and bad). If anyone would be willing to share one with me I would greatly appreciate it and would definitely pay it forward in the future with another game in the future.
  • ErepioErepio Member CommonPosts: 3
    manage to grab this one F12C-921A-4733-4521-8063..thy for the code
  • AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    got two NA codes here if anyone else is looking to try it out

9E1C-2413-F888-4EA6-96A2

9A6F-B3FF-3247-48C6-840F
  • oblivitaroblivitar Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Would love to get a key to try this one out. thanks!
  • saksi123saksi123 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Heya, been wanting to test this one out since I'm all out of MMORPG's :(. If anyone has an EU key I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
  • weipaweipa Member UncommonPosts: 1
    would like to try it out before i buy it, if anyone has an spare EU key, it would be really nice, thx
  • Payton34Payton34 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Would appreciate a NA key if anyone has an extra.
  • britzbanbritzban Member UncommonPosts: 260
    edited May 2016
    I am looking for an NA key. If anyone has one to spare, I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Post edited by britzban on
  • trickydrrtrickydrr Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking for a code for NA also plz
  • Chakotay2Chakotay2 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    looking for code
  • elginelgin Member UncommonPosts: 3
    If anyone has a spare code for an eu version :)
  • maxg314maxg314 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Hey,

I've been watching videos of this game but still not sure if I'd enjoy it. Would anyone mind sparing me a key for a trial? Thanks ahead of time for possibly saving me $$ :) 
  • greymulkingreymulkin Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Looking to buy this game but would like to try it out first. In the US and thank you in advance for anyone so kind as to share a kay
  • starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    edited May 2016
    Would like a key to try game please ...thankies :) USA
  • suckm3suckm3 Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Someone have key to spare? Region doesn't matter at all.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”? -Albert Einstein 

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    So if you notice that I'm no longer answering your nonsense, stop trying... because you just joined my block list.

• joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247
    If anyone has an EU key. PM me please. Would love to try it. We can play together too if you want! :awesome: