Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert - Place Key Requests and Offers in Here

Comments

• wacked37wacked37 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    edited April 2016
    -
    Post edited by wacked37 on
  • exanteoexanteo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Maybe someone could share a EU key with me. I will appreciate that.... Thank you

• camaroncamaron Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Could anyone be kind enough to hook me up with a EU guest pass please
  • MGsonMGson Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Would be greatfull if someone could give me a EU key. Have checked sevrel reviews in the last couple of days but still not sure if this is the game for me. Thanks!
  • RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99
    I would like a 7 day USA North America guest pass. I am likely to buy it based on YT vids. Need to try it out first. 

Please quote here that you have sent one so no duplicates are sent. I will update the post when received. If duplicates are rec, will post them here.
  • srife85srife85 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Anyone planning on playing the game wants a, "Guest Pass." Let me know, I have some to give out. Only if you plan on staying with the game afterwards. Message me :)
  • conjudeconjude Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Anyone have a guest pass I could use. Pretty please.
  • ScottyKingScottyKing Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would like a key. 
    Region Europe,wanna test my PC 
    Ty :awesome: 
  • Proudsoul1Proudsoul1 Member UncommonPosts: 72
    I have a pass for the US servers but I warn you 7 days is just like putting in the tip there is SO much to learn and do in BDO. Before you start I suggest watching every youtube vid and reading all about it. Think EVE online fantasy with less spread sheets ..first person to PM me the name of the man who had a Duel with Andrew Jackson gets the Pass.

• SoulbutcherSoulbutcher Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Hey there! Would be great if someone could hand me a test key for EU (Germany) !
    Been looking for a good sandbox MMO for so long and already read alot of positive things about BDO but I'm still on the fence because I don't know if that eastern-culture-style is really my cup of tea...
    Got holiday at the moment so I'll be testing it extensively ^^
  • pfloydguy84pfloydguy84 Member UncommonPosts: 149
    Anyone have a spare guest pass for NA(USA)? I have played mmos for a long time and trying to get into them again.This game seems fun, I'll buy if it's good.PM me please if you do thanks!
  • vaderdarkvaderdark Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited April 2016
    I wish to have a guest pass in order to try this game. I am not a hardcore player; therefore, I think this causal game shall fit me well! PM me a guest pass please! At least I can know whether or not the game is suitable for me and my laptop before buying it
    Post edited by vaderdark on
  • starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Hello, I would like to try out the game b4 I buy, if anyone is willing to send a 7 day guest pass, it would be super appreciated!! I live in USA....kisses!! :)
  • Xdotx78Xdotx78 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi guys, I'd like to try the game before to buy it, anyone have a spare key to give me? Thank you in advance!
  • RodzillaRodzilla Member UncommonPosts: 159
    edited April 2016
    nm
    Post edited by Rodzilla on

searching for the next DAoC....

Kay-exile

• RodzillaRodzilla Member UncommonPosts: 159
    edited April 2016
    got one thanks
    Post edited by Rodzilla on

searching for the next DAoC....

Kay-exile

• NoxiasNoxias Member UncommonPosts: 23
    edited April 2016
    hey everybody I'm looking for a guess pass , i do plan on buying the game next pay check just bored out of my f**king mind and need something to do until then. / Scratch all that just bought the game :)
    Post edited by Noxias on
  • elfjunkelfjunk Member UncommonPosts: 2
    If any of you would donate a guest pass to me that would be very awesome! 
  • walker68walker68 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    edited April 2016
    got one =)
    Post edited by walker68 on
  • lynixslynixs Member CommonPosts: 3
    can someone give me guest pass, so i can try this game. because im bit worried about the pvp system that i seen not quite good system. thx if someone can kindly give me. thx again
  • TeresaAnn99TeresaAnn99 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2016
    got one and thanks
    Post edited by TeresaAnn99 on
  • roxorxlroxorxl Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I would love an EU pass if anyone is kind enough to have one spare please.
  • walker68walker68 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    edited April 2016
    got it
    Post edited by walker68 on
  • TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Hello, if anyone has a key I'd love to give this game a shot. It sounds like a pretty good game from what I have read, but I'd like to give it a shot before I buy it. Thanks!
  • cubiecubie Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited April 2016

Post edited by cubie on