Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EASY MODE / i-Win / FOTM class

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
edited December 2015 in Black Desert Online
Hi everyone!

1. What class do you guys feel is the EASY MODE /i-Win / FOTM class for PVE?
2. What class do you guys feel is the EASY MODE /i-Win / FOTM class for PVP?

I'm looking for a straight answer to the these questions if possible, hence the huge disclaimer I wrote below.    =) Thanks!

Disclaimers:  (Note: I put these disclaimers here to try to prevent the topic from being derailed into a conversation about "there is no Easy Mode class" or "why do you want to be easy mode" or "it depends" etc etc)
1. I know all classes are subject to change so what is iWin/FOTM/easy mode now might not be at release date
2. I know there are many factors and "it depends" is one of the easiest answers to give in any game
3. I have been playing MMOs for over 10 years and yes there almost always is an Easy Mode/ I-Win /FOTM class OR most dominant class, even though people's degree of this term varies. years and years of MMO experience taught me to first roll a main as the class that is most dominant and easy, then roll a 2nd char with a class you think is "interesting".
4. I know there are classes that counter other classes and no one class can out perform all other classes at everything, i am not asking this, i am asking in general which do you feel is Easy Mode / I-win class for pve and pvp
5. I know everyone can flame me about wanting to take the easy road but see point 3.
6.  Let's avoid "Just play what you like" and "Just play a class that feels right for you're play style, whether it be ranged or melee or something in between." answers.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
Post edited by time007 on

Comments

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    1. Not sure, everything levels rather effortlessly.
    2. Ranger for ranged and Giant for Melee is the RU (maybe KR) version, NA has been known to switch metas up though.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Just play a class that feels right for you're play style, whether it be ranged or melee or something in between.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    the game so easy its boring no mater what class you use.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    edited December 2015
    Just play a class that feels right for you're play style, whether it be ranged or melee or something in between.
    i added this as the 6th disclaimer of an answer i'm NOT looking for!

"6.  Let's avoid "Just play what you like" and "Just play a class that feels right for you're play style, whether it be ranged or melee or something in between." answers."
    Post edited by time007 on

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.