Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 5 most profitable subscription mmo titles

Comments

• HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    scorpex-x said:
    Square Enix does NOT give out information to other companies, especially Superdata. This was stated by their CEO several times. Common sense. Common sense helps dude. Try it for once.

Or did you NOT get that memo? 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    scorpex-x said:
    Square Enix does NOT give out information to other companies, especially Superdata. This was stated by their CEO several times. Common sense. Common sense helps dude. Try it for once.

I'm not convinced any company gives their financial info to Superdata.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    scorpex-x said:

I'm not convinced any company gives their financial info to Superdata.
    I agree.
  • Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Superdata is put together by morons, that's the only conclusion I can draw since they classify LoL as an MMO 
    Siris23 said:
    Superdata is put together by morons, that's the only conclusion I can draw since they classify LoL as an MMO 
    RIGHT LOL
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    edited December 2015
    I don't think even superdata claims that they receive financial information from the companies.

They have some process to collect data and then analyze it.

How accurate it is?
    Dunno.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Closing this due to there really being nothing about FFXIV and thus nothing but unsubstantiated guesswork meant to trash the game.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.