Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Think they would have learned!

BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
Well here we go again. Just like when ESO went live, lag, login problems, and other related problems due to over population. They took the servers down and been told it could be a couple of hours till they come back up. Unless they are adding a lot more servers to the megaserver we are doomed to have a bad weekend. Sad really because the free trials could of really helped the game out. 

I really hope they get this worked out and people have a good weekend playing which could have a lot more people return and or purchase the game. But with Zenimax history this could be bad, very very bad as Varen Aquilarios would say!
I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well you did hit it on the nose ...keyword THINK they would have learned.

Sure free trials are imo great and SHOULD be an auto include in every game.However you can't pick the busiest time of the schedule to do it,the weekends are always the overload time for gamer's.

The whole purpose is to give non players a peek,look see,i am quite sure anyone and everyone interested would have no problem taking some time to try it on any normal day of the week.

Split it up mon-wed night time trials and wed-fri day time trials or pick the hours of the day/night that are least congested.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• EpicJohnsonEpicJohnson Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Servers are up.
    And no lagg for me, but i do live close to bethesda.
  • ErdaErda Member UncommonPosts: 211
    Hope they get it ironed out and hopefully new players have a wonderful weekend experience.