Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing for the first time since Vanila.

HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839
 I could some help, please. Maybe this is because I am still d/ling the client. I grabbed Elvui which people were raving about.  The problem. Names of enemy's are red until they get close. Then it changes to hp bars. OK fine. once that transition happens it's class colors or all black! Rage, rabble, rabble ,rabble. tried solving it for awhile. Given up. I want to be able to fully move parts of my ui around. If I could do that with the stock ui. Stack toolbars. Extend or shorten them. Move or resize everything I would be happy. Is there any addons that do that? I looked a bit and people have so many. Slightly overwhelming trying to figure out what is what.

Comments

• spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    I've used Bartender in the past, which allows you to do all the things you describe. However, the "setup" can be somewhat lengthy, depending on how extreme you decide to go.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    get a good UI compilation, most of them support this like RealUI or ElvUI, it will change your game experience for the good..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• MildrimMildrim Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hey!First, you can move and resize everything with ElvUI. But if you don't like it you can use MoveAnything.
    Second, Bartender is still the best addon imo for customizing your hotbars. Good luck and have fun! 
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I read your problem and I was like, don't you just press "v"? Then I realize that you're saying you don't like the default hp bar. I don't know what kind of "vanila" you're talking about but during those glorious lvl60 time, knowing to trigger "v" or not literately made the difference.