Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

True Fantasy Live Online: Movie Clip

check it out for those of you who are curious what this game looks like.

http://xbox.gmy.cc/kxm/mov/tflokxm.wmv

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Comments

• hinhithhinhith Member Posts: 7
    Has anyone actually played this game, is it any good. I like the graphics in it.

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241

How am i misinformed? I did not say the video is new, i did not say anything about release i've said nothing about it regarding any information...*confused* i just said for whomever is curious and wants to know what this game looks like check out the video ;)

*holds him back with a stick hoping it withstands his wrath*

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i believe he is referring to the other poster, who was talking like he though the game had been released.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241

hmm..he was making fun of canadians and i am canadian sooo :P i don't know but if anyone wants any info on this game i'd be happy to answer it with the limited knowledge that i have on it.

P.S. i know he's being sarcastic image