Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Motivation To Be TYRR

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
As a Tyrr Warrior my self I found this video interesting.
View on YouTube

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Looks like you don't play enough with your creditcard :D

Okay, seriously... Lineage II is one of the most unbalanced MMOs out there and it's indeed ridiculous that a Tyrr as main DD can't do shit in PvP and is 1-shot for both mages and archers. Kinda shows how unbalanced it really is. And you're playing one of the 'stronger' Tyrrs... Try yo play as Tyrr Maestro and I'd love to hear you QQmoar about how weak Tyrr is...
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited December 2015
    Reizla said:
    Looks like you don't play enough with your creditcard :D

Okay, seriously... Lineage II is one of the most unbalanced MMOs out there and it's indeed ridiculous that a Tyrr as main DD can't do shit in PvP and is 1-shot for both mages and archers. Kinda shows how unbalanced it really is. And you're playing one of the 'stronger' Tyrrs... Try yo play as Tyrr Maestro and I'd love to hear you QQmoar about how weak Tyrr is...

Oh, no, thats not me. Thats a Tyrr I know from Chronos. I play a Level 99 Tyrr Doombringer thats not nearly as geard as this guy.

Yea, Lineage 2 has always been unbalanced but one thing about Lineage 2 is that today your class can be OP and tommorrow it can be UP. Its one of the things that makes Lineage 2 what it is. I love it. 

Also my Tyrr does not have a problem with Mages or Archers. My Rush Impact has 0 sec cooldown so nobody can run from me and of course I am built for stun. I also have a defensive skills for Archers and Mages that make them not as OP to me as other classes.

https://l2wiki.com/Soul_Barrier_-_Tyrr_Doombringer

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I can't for the hell of it decide whether the video is being serious or sarcastic...
    Harbinger of Fools