Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game List Suggestion (Warhammer: Vermintide)

MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
I was just browsing through the game list on the site, and noticed a distinct lack of Warhammer: Vermintide.  Now I have always been an advocate of distinguishing between MMORPGs and simple MP (Vermintide is certainly not an MMORPG), but if you're going to cover non-MMORPG games, I feel as if this game warrants coverage.  It's essentially a Left 4 Dead in the Warhammer universe (fighting Skaven).  I don't doubt there are many fans of the Warhammer universe registered on the site.

Bill, if you have reasons for not covering, that's absolutely fine.  Just thought I'd bring attention to it, as it seems to fit the bill for you guys' expanded coverage and just received a large update.  Also, it is a quality game at a fair price, even if a little narrow in scope (hey, worked for L4D though, amirite?).  If it helps a Warhammer fan find a game they can love in the Warhammer universe, I'd say that maybe it's worth at least a page under the games list.

If you haven't heard and you're a fan of L4D or Warhammer, look into it.

Comments