Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Black Fredas Sale is like a relaunch

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
I haven't seen the new player areas so crowded since launch. Zone chat is full of people asking noob questions. I bought a second account as well, in case I want to gift it to someone later. Game is a lot of fun right now.

I decided to start a new char in another faction and I'm having a great time. I wonder how this will affect future DLC, sales, and other content in the Crown Store.

Anyone tempted to jump into ESO because of this sale?

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Robokapp said:
    how's the endgame?
    Very astute question.

For me, it is pvp nights with my guild. I haven't done much of the pve stuff. I've run some of the dungeons before the Imperial City DLC and they were fun. But I didn't want to grind them and I still haven't maxed out my Undaunted passives which require grinding the same dungeons. All the serious pvpers have the Undaunted passives and some specific sets that only drop from dungeons. But you can still do okay with crafted gear.

Also, there is a bit of a gear grind. Though I think it's not as bad as in other games. For example, up to VR 15, you need 15 pieces of metal per piece of armor. At VR 16, that jumps up to 150 per piece of armor.

I just play because I really enjoy the world (Tamriel) and pvping with my guild.

TLDR: There's enough for me to do, but your mileage may vary.

• EzxistenceEzxistence Member CommonPosts: 15
    edited November 2015
    Are we talking PC or console ?

I played it for PC for 7 months... it was great... I really feel like coming back... hope this post is regarding PC

I know its popular on console

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Recently decided to quit and haven't had the urge to start the game back up. Much happier where I don't need to deal with all the bots, bugs and being ignored by the developers.  For over 2 years yes counting beta game issues were and still are being ignored by the developers. The whole time I played it seemed they cared more about the crown store than fixing any bugs. I have to laugh at how many bugs still in game from the beta days. Which includes the launcher. This is the first online game it was required better to only run the launcher on patch days and ignore it every other day. 

The official forums is Reddit even though they deny it they have always used those forums more than the official one so they didn't need to answer the hard questions. They put up and ask us anything on forums and still ignored the hard questions. Worse run game with worse developers and PR division I ever was a part of and that goes all the way back to UO! 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• BaitnessBaitness Member UncommonPosts: 675
    Brenics said:

The official forums is Reddit even though they deny it they have always used those forums more than the official one so they didn't need to answer the hard questions. They put up and ask us anything on forums and still ignored the hard questions.
    Looking at just this part of what you wrote, I think you may have a point.  I never really thought about it until now.  Whenever I search for info, I do see more dev responses on reddit.

I WILL GO TO REDDIT AND ASK THEM TO FIX THE FOG.
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Are we talking PC or console ?

I played it for PC for 7 months... it was great... I really feel like coming back... hope this post is regarding PC

I know its popular on console

NA PC