Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random IP block? Any help/suggestion?

BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
So I had a power surge and the power switched due to the rain (curse the rain, says Southern California). When I replaced my computer power supply and started running again, I tried to login Glyph and start playing. The client asked for authentication code and I input it from my phone. Then, I've come to find out that my IP had been blocked by Trion Worlds in all of their services!

At first I thought it's just the login server down. I've googled so much on this topic and I've come to find out Trion Worlds sometime do random IP block and even their supports don't do much help. In one instance, a guy got IP blocked so many time and so often that he got unblocked from the support people and just to find out he's blocked again like literately two minutes later.

Everything works fine on my PC, heck, even cable works on TV and everything, except all Trion Worlds login. No account management, no Glyph login, no support site login (HEY NO LIVE CHAT!), and no forums login. If I try to login on my phone, I can only do that when it has wifi off. This is rather unbelievable as I've done literately nothing illegal. Heck, I don't even think I've done much legal! All I do is just farm, pack, and buy apex to get patron so I can farm, pack, rise and repeat. 

I am so worried if I am going to lose my 2inches of land. If that's the case this company is off my list and games are off my hard drive.

Ticketed and waiting, now I am just so disappointed.

Comments

• redonyouredonyou Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Suggestion: Accept it as a sign from whatever deity you worship, or perhaps even one that you don't.
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Sadly I just realize that Archeage is about all I play beside mobas. Or consoles. What other MMORPG that is progression focused and f2p or on the cheaper scale? Absolutely hate FF14 and most of the MMORPG's I've either tried or reached endgame.

• MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Found an awesome F2P MMORPG the other day... open the front door!

Micro-transactions are a bitch though.

---

In all seriousness, have you tried factory reset your router?
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I've tried everything.

Flush, reset router, delete that weird driver under network adapters, delete glyph folder in appdata, reinstall glyph.