Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanksgiving MMO

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
Have a happy Thanksgiving all.   In between eating, napping, and fighting with the family, are you planning on doing any gaming?  What is your MMO choice?

I self identify as a monkey.

Comments

• khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
    I'll be working through the holiday, save for the few hours I have to go to the girlfriend's mother's for dinner...

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    mgilbrtsn said:
    Have a happy Thanksgiving all.   In between eating, napping, and fighting with the family, are you planning on doing any gaming?  What is your MMO choice?
    May be a little .. i have planned to mostly using Thu & Fri to catch up on work.

But i will play some games ... probably Diablo, may be some Marvel Heroes and some FPS. I will also see if there are any good steam sales. 
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited November 2015
    Ever 17: Out of Infinity

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Probably some pocket Vendetta Online due to sleeping on the couch because of a full house. Maybe some Jazzpunk, Terraria, Dwarf Fortress, and Botanicula thrown in the mix if I get my computer back.

Mostly looking forward to spending time outside and enjoying the cooler weather with family.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    GW2, MH, Skyrim, and watching for the big holiday games sell-a-thons to start.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I'm actually into World of Warships, so I'll be battling on the high seas.  That's in-between naps and food.  No family to fight with, so a bit more gaming.

I self identify as a monkey.

• KilmaulKilmaul Member UncommonPosts: 121
    I'll probably be playing some GW2 and some Paladins.  Both games are fun in their own way but I'm rather bored with them too.  Not much interesting out there imo.