Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Livestream with RipperX [Part 1]

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageLivestream with RipperX [Part 1]

Life is Feudal is officially out of Alpha and Early access on STEAM and has greatly improved from the early versions. Ripper jumps into the game and begins his quest as the deadliest archer in the lands.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    edited November 2015
    Is this LiFYO? Or the MMO-version?
  • TyserieTyserie Member UncommonPosts: 155
    LiFYO
  • redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224
    The MMO Version is in the works and more details will be coming out in the near future. From my understanding they already have a closed alpha going for the MMO version so it's just a matter of time. The big step for them was NOT to rush LiF:YO and get it to a place where they could finally pull it out of early access, which in my opinion is the hardest thing for a developer to do, I've seen far too many games stay in the "early access" rig of death and never pull out so it's nice to see LiF get it to this stage. Also, from only playing in early Alpha, it's unbelieveable to see how much this has improved, the UI especially, alot easier for newer players to jump in and get started, tutorial has been huge as well.