It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
It's both very good and very bad. Angry Joe explains this well on his Youtube review,
Very good if you like attention to deep detail, however I find this aggravating but some would definitely find this fun.
- Bag space is very limited, you fill your bag quickly with things you need to carry such as weapons, ammo, armor and aids for repair, this leaves you limited space for carrying Junk. Now junk is very important because of the detailed crafting system you need EVERYTHING. You'll find that harvesting and investigating every building is mandatory, this gets old very fast. From coffee cups to silver forks, its all needed. Now their are workarounds like having your companions carry some of the load, and storing stuff in crafting stations but you have to remember where you put them, then later you have to retrieve from where you put them. Sure you can spend points is carrying more but you waste points for something so tedious.
- As in many of the reviews, spending only one point per level on such small things gives the feeling of not being able to accomplish your build. Speaking of builds Stealth sucks in this game. My friend from work was right, I wasted too many points trying to be sneaky. Everything sees you then you get rushed by everything on the map. For me, a heavy build seems the only way to go. Heavy guns, heavy armor, and lots of points in tanking.
- Same as Angry Joe, this game is FULL OF BUGS. He spends a lot of review time stressing this, and its worst than he rants about. It's bad ! From broken quest that cant be turned in to bad camera angles and a terrible crafting build mode. Placing a simple bed is aggravating. Conversations with NPC's is so bad that you would wish you can avoid it, but can't.
- Graphics, The world is lush, the lighting is good, close and far detail are good. But with all this it still feels way out dated in ways that are hard to explain. Something else, your character seems to be too big for inside buildings, same with monsters. Sure it may not be noticeable to others but it pisses me off on my end.
- Ammo and stim packs are always low. More often than not your quest will give you just the right amount as you loot and rummage around every cleared room but again it's tedious as hell. Don't ever stop looting and rummaging, do it and do it hard !.....Radiation poison, You get this as you eat food instead of wasting precious stim packs. Rid Away cures this, guess what ?....Your always low on Rid Away, and you always seemed poisoned.
Fallout 4 always keeps you wanting something !!!!!......Role play, yes !........Aggravating, yes !
There is soooo much to do in this game. 10 out of 10 for that.
This may be the most content filled game ever, congested in a simi small open world. But ask yourself this;
- Are you willing to over look a boat load of bugs, and broken quest.
- Do you like VERY heavy harvesting, like constant in your face heavy harvesting!
- Detail in EVERYTHING you do, providing for yourself constantly as in a real life event.
- Graphics that seems off in many ways, yet nice in others.