Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta is Tomorrow. Will you be there?

2»

Comments

• RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    No!
    the top down view is to outdated and the combat looks boring.
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    You bet your ass I will be there this game is great. The dev team is awesome and has been listening to us the whole way through. They even went as far as rewriting the whole destiny board because people didn't like the fact you couldn't advance on it without using points.
  • Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191
    edited November 2015
    Yep will be all over it.
    Rhygarth said:
    No!
    the top down view is to outdated and the combat looks boring.
    So outdated in fact that some of the largest games on the planet are isometric view.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited November 2015
    No

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    l2avism said:
    Scambug said:
    Paying to beta a game that will be free to play...
    Scary stuff.

I'll take the glasses rather ever pay for an Alpha or Beta invite/access.
    That dog is awesome!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• klemmbobklemmbob Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Sadly, I will not. Unless someone has an invite
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    Nope....
    MTS MTS MTS
  • slash9456slash9456 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Muke said:
    I'll wait till 6 months after release to see the unbiased non-fanboy reviews to see if this game promises potential.
    I bought into the beta today and just discovered the game two days ago, so I'm completely free of bias or fanboyism. I'll write up an opinion piece on the game sometime after I've played it for a month.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Unlikely I might go there and check it again, but honestly the game is worse than "Arche Age" unless its changed.

1.) No point in owning player housing /property because u can't max out all ur crafting as in have each building max leveled out and over-all its better to own a guild city but even 1 guild city cant do it all.

2.) The game developers refused to listen to feed-back back in the day in response to the complaints about being able to lose founders items.

Not really the type of games I want to play in unless this has seriously changed as the only thing they offered was a refund of the pre-order price which tells me in general they just don't care what people think.
  • NevardlrowNevardlrow Member UncommonPosts: 19
    These companies should just offer a refund period if you hate it. No more reasons to complain about paid early access.
  • l2avisml2avism Member UncommonPosts: 386
    Renoaku said:
    Unlikely I might go there and check it again, but honestly the game is worse than "Arche Age" unless its changed.

1.) No point in owning player housing /property because u can't max out all ur crafting as in have each building max leveled out and over-all its better to own a guild city but even 1 guild city cant do it all.

2.) The game developers refused to listen to feed-back back in the day in response to the complaints about being able to lose founders items.

Not really the type of games I want to play in unless this has seriously changed as the only thing they offered was a refund of the pre-order price which tells me in general they just don't care what people think.
    So basically you want to dumb the game down?
  • l2avisml2avism Member UncommonPosts: 386
    edited November 2015
    fivoroth said:
    l2avism said:
    Scambug said:
    Paying to beta a game that will be free to play...
    Scary stuff.

I'll take the glasses rather ever pay for an Alpha or Beta invite/access.
    That dog is awesome!

Did you know rose colored glasses were invented to pacify chickens?
    Chickens have a natural instinct to murder and eat sick or wounded chickens.
    The red tint makes it impossible for chickens to see blood and prevents them from killing wounded chickens.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    A BIG No!

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Everyone with a decent smartphone is coming.
  • spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    How bout an option for Wednesday?

I'll be there and playing. Can't wait to try this game on my S5.....silly lil droid graphics inc.

• kemono55kemono55 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Maybe on Wednesday or over the weekend, depends on how people feel about it so far.

Don't really pay for how the game is going to be,
    are only paying for how it plays, or how much enjoyment I can get out of it right now.
  • SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    I remember 10-15 years ago, it was perfectly normal to purchase only finished products. I liked it and think I am gonna stick with that for now.
    I remember 10-15 years ago when companies actually paid you to beta test there products.
  • vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    No  , dont worth my time