Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta PVP with Trion Worlds! (Stream VOD)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageBeta PVP with Trion Worlds! (Stream VOD)

Devilian Beta PVP with Trion Worlds

Read the full story here

Comments

• Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Scapes, i know it's your job but it's a shame to hear you peddling this crap of a game. The combat is fun but the rest of the game system are as shallow as ever.

I nearly fell asleep leveling through probably the worse questing i have ever done in my entire life.
  • Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    I downloaded this game, played for an hour and uninstalled. It's basically a click to move game with the option of using wsad keys which basically makes proper PvP unrealistic. There is also very limited character customization.

I really think they missed the mark with this game. The movement reminds me of a 1990s PC game.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I liken Devilian to TERA meets Diablo. If you didn't like TERA questing, you won't like this questing. On the up side, there are loads of other things to do to level, and PVP is actually really fun in non-Devilian form. I had a blast last night.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    One thing want to try out is the steam controller with Devilian, so far no way to get pass it get it to work somewhat on steam.
  • Kamandi777Kamandi777 Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Can't stand Korean clothing and character models
  • slaveuszslaveusz Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Still we all know what this company make with good game like archeage and we know what will happend with this game thats why devilian isnt popular
  • derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    The fact that the eastern version has a questionable shop, concerns me. I don't think Trion has as much power over these eastern games as they'd like you too think. But then again, I have no idea. I dont work for Trion. I'm scared Trion is wasting a lot of their potential. Rift looked so great when it was launching. But now Trion is painting themselves a lazy f2p company like PW.

Just like En Masse. They came out SO strong with Rift, and then it seemed like with every update they got more desperate, and real updates were long gone. I hope the best for them. But I dont agree with the company's choice.

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited November 2015
    derek39 said:
    The fact that the eastern version has a questionable shop, concerns me. I don't think Trion has as much power over these eastern games as they'd like you too think. But then again, I have no idea. I dont work for Trion. I'm scared Trion is wasting a lot of their potential. Rift looked so great when it was launching. But now Trion is painting themselves a lazy f2p company like PW.

Just like En Masse. They came out SO strong with Rift, and then it seemed like with every update they got more desperate, and real updates were long gone. I hope the best for them. But I dont agree with the company's choice.
    Going say no they may have little control over the cash shop, like arche age. As long they don't lie to people face again even ends up to be p2w anyhow. Like other trions game like rift have no pay to win, raid to win by 100%, but most the stuff people need can be overtime earn, if someone rush it yeah may cost them some.