Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playthrough #1 with RipperX

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imagePlaythrough #1 with RipperX

Astral Terra is a fantasy-themed sandbox world-crafting game for PC with RPG and survival elements. Set in a beautiful smooth voxel world that

Read the full story here

Comments

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Terrible animation, but the idea of molding your own world is cool :)
  • JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148
    It's a week into it's Alpha on Steam so it still has a long ways to go, but the Devs have been very responsive to the community and the issues we've found so far.So far there have been 2 small patches fixing the most obvious problems so far.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AdultGamerAdultGamer Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited November 2015
    Looks like a MINECRAFT-Style Game System; but, with Standard Video Game Graphics and Standard Video Game Character Class Abilities.

Having been a MINECRAFT Player for some years, myself, I think that you could have just used that Dirt Removal Box to create a "Stairway" back up. That is what I would have done.

To be honest, I am getting tired of the MINECRAFT Faux 8-Bit Graphics; and, having to deal with the Skeletons and Creepers and Zombies. Zombie Apocalypse isn't my kind of Genre anyways.

I am also getting bored with Solo-Playing MINECRAFT. I need some Social Interaction; and, Internet Gaming is my Primary Source for Social Interaction; thus, I am not interested in PvP Combat Game Systems.

I am looking for a Game System (preferably Multi-Player or MMO) that features Resource Mining/Harvesting and Material Refinement and Item Crafting...albeit...Sword & Sorcery Fantasy...Comic Book Superheroics...Outerspace Science-Fiction.

I stayed with RUNESCAPE for 4 years; because, it was a Resource Mining/Harvesting & Material Refinement & Item Crafting Game System; even though, RUNESCAPE was a Kiddie (16 Years Old & Under) Game System and I was a 30+ Year Old Adult when I started playing RUNESCAPE back in 2004.

I quit playing RUNESCAPE; because, RUNESCAPE was a Kiddie (16 years Old & Under) Game; and, I am a Mature Adult (40+ Years Old).