Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virus / Scam Alert / Phish'es

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
Do not participate in any Amazon Christmas give away!  It's a phish pulling in people all across the internet.

Do no click the adds, follow, or give them any information.

Comments

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    But you didn't provide a link  :awesome: 

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Har har.

• AldolieraAldoliera Member UncommonPosts: 30
    You`re spammer!)) 
  • lurleenalurleena Member UncommonPosts: 22
    That was the first thing comes into my mind.
  • KiyorisKiyoris Member RarePosts: 2,130
    what if it's not a scam, what if it is actually a cool gift...

*hovers mouse over poster*
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Oh geesh i get scammers calling me every single day.

Most popular is the call from Microsoft,they need to fix my computer from hackers lmao.I love playing with these guys since they will never get caught,i already provided the police several times with numbers but they are non traceable numbers.

I also get a steady call claiming that i am in good standing and they wish to lower my CC interest rate.So i go to play along,i say ok sure a lower rate sounds good.Then they ask me  ok so what CC you want lowered,LMAO ..i'm like you called me ,so you tell me what card it is....click.

The other are of course phishing emails claiming to be from banks in hopes that might be your bank and you respond to the security threat and change of ID.

I can just imagine how many innocent naive people are scammed,they have been doing this for a very long time,so they are obviously making money.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.