Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Wildstar still have poor optimization?

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550
Biggest issue when I left the game apart from the game becoming a ghost town.

Has any thing changed in this regard or is optimization still craptacular as usual?

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    When it first launched I struggled to get even 35 fps in normal zones on ultra settings, but my PC should be able to handle it with 60+. Now I'm usually sitting around 115 fps at all times on ultra. The games population did die down a bit again after F2P launch but it isn't nearly as bad as it was before.
  • BanyoHDBanyoHD Member UncommonPosts: 32
    When it first launched I struggled to get even 35 fps in normal zones on ultra settings, but my PC should be able to handle it with 60+. Now I'm usually sitting around 115 fps at all times on ultra. The games population did die down a bit again after F2P launch but it isn't nearly as bad as it was before.
    My rig is pretty powerful also, but struggled to keep the game running without getting issues with my drivers. (I have AMD so I'm used to some issues popping up.) After switching the game's quality to "performance, it ran more smoothly. 
  • xellusexelluse Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Game still works as tractor....
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    AMD 6300+ cpu and GTX 760 get from 30 to 80 fps. A lot better then it was before at lunch.