Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top 10 MMORPGs of 2015. Which one have you played?

ramsye789ramsye789 Member UncommonPosts: 26
Here is the list of Top 10 MMORPGs of 2015. How many have you played and which one is your favorite?

http://www.killping.com/blog/top-10-mmorpg-2015/

Comments

• parpinparpin Member UncommonPosts: 220
    gw2 is my main mmo and swtor is secondary mmo.
    rift was the very first mmo i played but not playing anymore.
    eso played for few months did not like it.
    rest have not played.
  • ramsye789ramsye789 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    @parpin Have you played wow?

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Played all of those games except Runescape 3.  I can't believe LOTRO made that list considering the state it's in.

Favorite out of those is probably WoW, but just because the others have too many problems.
    @holdenhamlet LOTRO is a great game. It might have some bugs for know but overall its fun :)
    This list is for games till 2015. I guess LOTRO deserve to be in the list.
    ramsye789 said:
    @holdenhamlet LOTRO is a great game. It might have some bugs for know but overall its fun :)
    I really liked it when Mines of Moria released.  After that, not so much and I left.  

I've heard it's basically running on fumes nowadays.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Rift
    Tried at release. Didn't like it

ArcheAge 
    Tried at release for a couple of days and burnt myself out. Was horrendously bad in my opinion.

EVE Online
    Best game on this list. No time to play it though.

SWTOR
    Tried at release, never looked back. It looks so outdated.

LOTRO
    A game I enjoyed a lot, but didn't have any friends to play with so quit rather fast. Sadly.

Runescape 3
    Never tried.. Probably should give it a go(?)

ESO
    Played at release. Leveled to 50 and tried to join dungeon parties. Didn't work. I quit.

FFXIV
    Tried at launch, didn't like.

WoW
    Spent most of my MMORPG hours, but that was back in TBC. Now it's just bad.

GW2
    I've tried to give this game a go a lot of times.. I just get bored after a few levels.
    I Played WOW for a while but now I am just bored with it :( is it only me?
    @holdenhamlet
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Runescape 3 is the only one on that list that I haven't played. Might have to change that this weekend. I don't really ahve a favorite among those as they all filled different niches for me. 
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
    Rift

ArcheAge 
    Tried at release for a couple of days and burnt myself out. Was horrendously bad in my opinion.

EVE Online

SWTOR

LOTRO
    A game I enjoyed a lot, but didn't have any friends to play with so quit rather fast. Sadly.

Runescape 3

ESO
    Played at release. Leveled to 50 and tried to join dungeon parties. Didn't work. I quit.

FFXIV

WoW

GW2
    I've tried to give this game a go a lot of times.. I just get bored after a few levels.
    I havent tried Runescape either. waiting for some players to come to this thread and recommend it :)
    ramsye789 said:
    @holdenhamlet
    No, it's not just you.  I am totally bored of it, too.  I think most people are, really.
    There was a time when I was in a serious relationship with wow but now I just get bored at the loading screen. Thank God its not just me ;)
  • sZakootaisOPsZakootaisOP Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Rift

ArcheAge 

EVE Online

SWTOR

LOTRO

Runescape 3

ESO

FFXIV

WoW

GW2

I agree.. SWTOR looks outdated, WOW is like the all time favorite in this list, but i did try Runscape 3 but I didn't like it that much!

EVE on the other hand looks as promising as always but yes it requires alot of time to settle in this game.
    ramsye789 said:
    @holdenhamlet

Yes, It's only you :P
    DMKano said:
    ^ many people bail on their RL relationships faster than WoW. 11 years is an eternity today as far as relationships go.

You still in relation with wow? ;)
  • rebaccccarebacccca Member UncommonPosts: 4
    World of Warcraft died with Lich King.... So for me its GW2 now...
    @DMKano Lucky u ;)
    rebacccca said:
    World of Warcraft died with Lich King.... So for me its GW2 now...
    GW2 has also seen it days.
    I think It's more about personal taste and preference, not everyone wants to leave a game where they invested so much time doing what they love! and replace it with something else. Not everyone can do that.

Be it WOW or GW2 i like them all to be honest. But Favorite can only be 1 :D

I think It's more about personal taste and preference, not everyone wants to leave a game where they invested so much time doing what they love! and replace it with something else. Not everyone can do that.

You need new content to play. You cant just play one thing again n again n again xcept mario cauz i love that shit ;P
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I played and enjoyed most of them this year..

All except Archeage,EvE and Runescape 3

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    edited November 2015
    WoW is easily best from this list, second probably is gw2 but it always fails to grab me idk just too boring to play. Surprised i dont see games such as wildstar, lineage, skyforge, TERA, Aion and such in the list. 
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    DMKano said:
    ramsye789 said:
    DMKano said:
    ^ many people bail on their RL relationships faster than WoW. 11 years is an eternity today as far as relationships go.

Heh no - I dropped WoW back in Vanilla and never want back. Never played any of the expansions. 
    I stopped before The Burning Crusade and actually just returned yesterday to introduce my son to World of Warcraft. I noticed the Undead Hunter and other classes for the WoW d20 RPG made it into the game. AND... he starts out with a pet; no waiting until level 10.  The graphics seem to have stood the test of time, and the skill system seems to have been streamlined down to automatically doling the skill out or something. We're only level 5 so I haven't seen what happens beyond that. 
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
    LynxJSA said:
    DMKano said:
    ramsye789 said:
    DMKano said:

Heh no - I dropped WoW back in Vanilla and never want back. Never played any of the expansions. 
    I stopped before The Burning Crusade and actually just returned yesterday to introduce my son to World of Warcraft. I noticed the Undead Hunter and other classes for the WoW d20 RPG made it into the game. AND... he starts out with a pet; no waiting until level 10.  The graphics seem to have stood the test of time, and the skill system seems to have been streamlined down to automatically doling the skill out or something. We're only level 5 so I haven't seen what happens beyond that. 

Good.. Proud dad lol
    ramsye789 said:

You need new content to play. You cant just play one thing again n again n again xcept mario cauz i love that shit ;P

Mario is pure love .. lol