Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developer Diary: Embrace the Darkness

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageDeveloper Diary: Embrace the Darkness

Fusing the best features of MMOs and ARPGs, Devilian offers challenging, fast-paced combat, rich character customization, and dynamic dungeons throughout a vast and vibrant persistent world. Sign up for Beta to join the fray and unleash the devil within!

Read the full story here

Comments

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    they talk like they had made this game- but actually they just translate it. They cant dev anything new or add stuff before asking korean devs for permission.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    And I still don't see how this is so different from any other ARPG despite them constantly saying it is.
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Here is what I don't understand. It appears that the developers of Tera formed a spin off company that developed Devilian. The Characters are identical to four of Terra's: Elin as the Cannoneer, Castanic Male is the Shadowhunter, Human Male is the Berserker and Terra's High Elf Female is Devilian's Evoker. The classes are gender locked, Terra's Character customization is light years ahead of Devilian, the story (yes I understand this is still in Beta, and translations are still being worked on) is shallow, and has tremendous holes. The camera is locked. So what does this offer that Tera does not? I'm just not seeing it.