Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Warcraft - Official Trailer (HD)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Warcraft - Official Trailer (HD)

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheAsianVillainTheAsianVillain Member UncommonPosts: 85
    F*&^ Humans
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    take my money

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    Looks good.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    *drool*
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    They messed up with orc faces. they look too much human on faces, and that orc female barely looked orc, just had difrend teeth.
  • HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414
    I wonder if some of them are Trolls, especially the female.
  • Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Arskaaa said:
    They messed up with orc faces. they look too much human on faces, and that orc female barely looked orc, just had difrend teeth.
    Isn't Garona supposed to be half human or draeni or something.  Anyways I didn't like how the movie looked either, and the acting seemed pretty mediocre to bad in what little was shown.  Hopefully it's not terrible, would be nice to see a "decent" video game movie for once.  
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    It all depends on the writing. I'll see it and support it as I'd like to see the story of Arthas on the big screen eventually.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    was hoping to see some forsaken. but I guess they might be saving that story for a sequel.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    That one orc female, was HOT!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Looks questionable tbh.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    I didn't care for it. Looked like a very generic fantasy film with the Warcraft logo attached.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I thought it looked good.Obviously the giant ORC teeth look pretty fake but tough to pull that one off.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Jonnyp2 said:
    Arskaaa said:
    Isn't Garona supposed to be half human or draeni or something.  Anyways I didn't like how the movie looked either, and the acting seemed pretty mediocre to bad in what little was shown.  Hopefully it's not terrible, would be nice to see a "decent" video game movie for once.  

Yes indeed, her surname is "Halforcen"

As far as the trailer goes, I'm not particularly impressed. The Legion trailer was pretty hype, but the movie looks dubious and I hope the trailer isn't an actual taste of things to come.

The humans look like cut-outs on a green screen (which they are). Also, it's a bit bizarre to have the heavily stylized hulk-smash orcs, but regular humans and not the Ahnald-will-pump-you-up stylized humans from the game.

I dunno, something just feels off and unfinished, so I'm hoping they find some of that magic blizzard polish.

• Acebets70Acebets70 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Why do they always try to have inter-species romances? Please stop!
  • arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Tokken said:
    That one orc female, was HOT!
    Lets join the Orcs!!!!!

RIP Orc Choppa