Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageWhat

Eric Demilt and Alexander Pan’Kov take some time to answer some of the many questions players have been asking such as Class Balancing, PvP Plans, updates to Hostile Territories and more!

Read the full story here

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i like the game but i cant play with my current (old) video card. Ill install it again when i buy a new video card.

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    soo this whole time it has just been a Beta for skyforge ? I thought the game actually released didn't realize it was beta all this time
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited November 2015
    Grimula said:
    soo this whole time it has just been a Beta for skyforge ? I thought the game actually released didn't realize it was beta all this time
    MMO Company do this alot they'll say beta just they can get away with things. But even don't fool to many people but does for some. But anyhow the game need alot work still. With out a open world or something to do other then same thing over again with the grind.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Worst MMO beta ever hahah people who paying real money probably think its a Released game
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    4 months and they still cant fix guild chat... Imagine playing a game for 4 months w/o a guild chat.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2