Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeromy Walsh - Interview and Q&A!

SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
edited November 2015 in Chronicles of Elyria
Jeromy Walsh sat down with DM21 Gaming to address some of the questions regarding Chronicles of Elyria's game mechanics. The video can be found here!

(Edit) We just finished Part 2! Check it out here!
Post edited by Seryllious on

Comments

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Awesome!
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321
    For the people who cant watch videos, can you plz make a summary? :-) was there something about a release date or skill system or combat?
  • SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    mistmaker said:
    For the people who cant watch videos, can you plz make a summary? :-) was there something about a release date or skill system or combat?
    My understanding is that we had two people working on transcribing it. It will take time (he said an awful lot).

Skill System Design Journal has been released - I think that's DJ #8.
    Caspian won't release details on the combat system until after he is done talking about crafting. End of the month, maybe?
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    mistmaker said:
    We have done both and put them on the COE forums here
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Maygus said:
    mistmaker said:
    We have done both and put them on the COE forums here
    You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Latest QnA Video is up from Seryllious/DM21 Gaming/BicycleWalrus... 

For those that wish to read the transcript is also done
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240