Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU]Synmortalis [SYN] [PvX] - Recruiting now!

JollyClaretJollyClaret Member UncommonPosts: 46
edited November 2015 in Guild Recruitment
SYNmortalis is a PvX guild for everyone, with the goal of creating long lasting friendships and always have a great time. Our staff consists of veteran players who are very experienced and work as support pillars for the guild. We do have our own guild hall.
Even though we are newly form, we are rapidly growing every day, thanks to our dedicated and active leaders who pushes the guild forward
We currently are organizing raids and dungeon groups for our members, so its always much to do, in between exploring the world!

The only requirements to join are:
  • 16+
  • Working microphone and Teamspeak installed

We are a part of a network called The Chaos Vanguard so join us by:

We use this method so we make sure all our members are a part of our community, 
the process takes about 2-4 minutes, and are followed up by a short interview on teamspeak where we give you the rights and welcome you to the community!
The Chaos Vanguard is an extremely large Multi-Gaming community that strives to stamp its name into the online gaming world. With over 250 active members daily on teamspeak, we support a large variety of games such as Heroes of The Storm, Hearthstone, CS:GO, Dota II, Archeage, Diablo 3, Battlefield Hardline, TERA, Smite, H1Z1 and MORE. The Chaos Vanguard currently promotes both Social/Casual & Competitive play styles, we believe we can offer you the perfect community experience regardless of your playstyle.

So if your new or a veteran, old or young, student or a teacher. We want you to join up with us!
For more information or questions
Join our teamspeak @ ts.Thechaosvanguard.co.uk or pm
alexjolly.1464 
Carolusrex.2513 
Alex.8230
comrade.3659
JOHN.5142
in game!

Comments

• ArlahArlah Member UncommonPosts: 3

Come join the fun, we’ve just finished getting our guild hall in Lost Precipice, and now need some awesome people to fill it!

We do WvW, sPVP, Fractals, Dungeons and looking to get a team for the raids that are incoming soon!

Message me or the others ingame at: Alex.8230

We've finished the Tavern, Mining and working on the Workshop section now!

Come join the madness! <3
    We unlocked the Market last night, now working towards the PvP and WvW sections! 

Feel free to message us ingame for more info!
  • CAvisCAvis Member CommonPosts: 4
    I've played with these people for a week now and I can honestly say its the most fun I had in a while!
  • xoxoKymmixoxoKymmi Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I really love this community~! Come play with us <3
  • LepicRobotLepicRobot Member CommonPosts: 1
    The one thing I love most is being apart of CV!