Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are people enjoying this game?

• Desiderium2012Desiderium2012 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    edited November 2015
    Someone was kind enough to send me a key, which I am grateful for.

As far as the game, not worth playing IMO, not for me.
    Post edited by Desiderium2012 on
  • BanyoHDBanyoHD Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I'm looking forward to the PVP resembling more of a fighting game than a traditional MMO. Will most likely play at launch. The combat system has a ton of depth to it. It's worth getting into for sure IMO.
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 186
    I just skiped the story as it dose not interest me
    The quests are the same old boring stuff from every other mmo and the combat got boring after a few hrs
    I played about 1 day of CBT so take from that what you will
    I will pass on this when it comes out.
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 825
    edited November 2015
    JUst tried playing it last nigth and today, and will probably keep popping on for an hour or so here and there, but so far nothing ive seen and played will get me buying this game.
    I may well download it if its f2p , but doubtful, the combat seems ok, but the one thing that put me off was i fancied jumping in the water and bang invisible wall on the bridge :( 
    Invisible walls in todays MMO are almost immediate put off for me, not forgetting i didn't like the "asian feel" this was too asian  (if that makes sense)

I think it would be an ok game but couldn't see too many hours being played before boredom sets in...

edit for further info

Loading screens, surely in 2015/16 we should be away with loading screens, i can just about accept them maybe between continents, but leaving a town going into the wild to get one.... 

further edit

add into that griefing, at level 9 having a level 37 literally stood over body every time restored health was insta killed, no mechanic for reporting griefing, this carried on for an hour. ive just left game running whilst playing eve - i accept pvp in its guises, but when there is no mechanic to stop it its sad, but also if its like this in Closed Beta , gawd knows what it will be like in real game, there should be a system in game whereby +/- x levels your attacked or such by npc, as a non pvper im sure ive seen this in other games etc..
    nb there is something you can do , jsut seen it that is 'surrender' and change from your faction top, but i still stand by above comments
    Post edited by Quazal.A on

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    DMKano said:
    It's also worth noting that BnS is currently the 2nd most popular MMO in Korea

Well, you know korean care more about starcraft than mmo's when lineage 1 is on top

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif