Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next-Gen

InferynoInferyno Member Posts: 42

I used to play FFXI before my ps2 messed up and I heard alot of developers were looking into making mmorpgs for next gen systems such as WoW and EQ. I wanted to know is FFXI going to be transferred to the ps3

Flame on!

Comments

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
    no its going on the xbox 360
  • InferynoInferyno Member Posts: 42
    They're going to end up putting it on ps3 they know how powerful ps3 is over xbox360 and they would lose most of there fan base if they do that but I bet you they do put it on ps3

Flame on!

• SolidSnake20SolidSnake20 Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Inferyno
    They're going to end up putting it on ps3 they know how powerful ps3 is over xbox360 and they would lose most of there fan base if they do that but I bet you they do put it on ps3

How powerful ps3 over xbox360 is?  WTF are you talking about?  First of all I could hardly understand that crap you just posted.  Second of all the xbox is more like a computer then a ps is so that makes it the ideal choice for a game that is meant for the computer.  Third of all, how are they going to lose most of their fanbase?  I mean the people who play it on the comp are going to stay on the comp and the people who play it on ps are going to keep playing it on the ps, unless of course they decide to get an xbox360 for the better graphics and such...  I mean is this what you think they would do... "Hey FFXI is coming out for the Xbox360 so now I'm going to quit playing it."  So you clearly have no idea what your are talking about.
  • InferynoInferyno Member Posts: 42

You actually sound dumb because PS3 is 20 times more powerful than Xbox360 and it the bad thing about it they're still not done with the PS3 graphics chip so once they're fully done with it Microsoft will lose in the console market. Microsoft also is really aiming Xbox360 towards gamers because they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass. You really need to read up on this because your dumb as hell for saying that dumb shit. To add on to the hurt in your heart because most developers who were making exclusive games for Xbox360 decided to switch over to PS3 and make it exclusively for PS3 because it's so much better than Xbox360.

Flame on!

• zaylmanzaylman Member Posts: 12

Lets all just calm down here, I know that ffxi is comeing out the xbox360 (which im going to get) I won't get into which one is better but I bet that they won't remake ffxi for ps3 but make the ps2 virsion playable on the ps3, thats just my guess.

• SolidSnake20SolidSnake20 Member Posts: 13

You actually sound dumb because PS3 is 20 times more powerful than Xbox360 and it the bad thing about it they're still not done with the PS3 graphics chip so once they're fully done with it Microsoft will lose in the console market. Microsoft also is really aiming Xbox360 towards gamers because they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass. You really need to read up on this because your dumb as hell for saying that dumb shit. To add on to the hurt in your heart because most developers who were making exclusive games for Xbox360 decided to switch over to PS3 and make it exclusively for PS3 because it's so much better than Xbox360.

Hmm...  I'm just sitting here trying to decipher your completely incoherent comebacks.  (Or at least I think thats what they are.  You can't really tell.)  Lets look at this one... "Microsoft also is really aiming Xbox360 towards gamers because they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass.  Hmm, they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass...  Also I'm not even going to comment on the "To add on the hurt in your heart"(image) statement.  So do you think you could possibly go back and edit your post so that I might be able to get something out of it instead of trying to decipher this random pile of shit?  KTHX!image
  • sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

PS3 and X-box 360 are pretty much similar to each other. When PS2 and X-box competed, you could totally see the in-game differences between the two consoles, but now you really can't since the difference is just so small.

PS3 and X-box 360 are basically the same, same things, same powers, same abilities. Ppl will buy the console of their taste and besides, I'm guessing a lot of games from now on aren't exclusive for any console, expect the next Gamecube.

If the devs are making a game, then I'm sure it will come on all 3 next-gen consoles, since they're all basically coming out on the same time so their powers won't be much different.

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by SolidSnake20
    You actually sound dumb because PS3 is 20 times more powerful than Xbox360 and it the bad thing about it they're still not done with the PS3 graphics chip so once they're fully done with it Microsoft will lose in the console market. Microsoft also is really aiming Xbox360 towards gamers because they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass. You really need to read up on this because your dumb as hell for saying that dumb shit. To add on to the hurt in your heart because most developers who were making exclusive games for Xbox360 decided to switch over to PS3 and make it exclusively for PS3 because it's so much better than Xbox360.Hmm... I'm just sitting here trying to decipher your completely incoherent comebacks. (Or at least I think thats what they are. You can't really tell.) Lets look at this one... "Microsoft also is really aiming Xbox360 towards gamers because they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass. Hmm, they're trying to attract people who doesn't play games like a dumbass... Also I'm not even going to comment on the "To add on the hurt in your heart"(image) statement. So do you think you could possibly go back and edit your post so that I might be able to get something out of it instead of trying to decipher this random pile of shit? KTHX!image

ahahahaahahahah pwnd.

====
    lol.
    ====