Im thinking of playing Trove, but had a few questions:
- Is the game more builder like Minecraft or more MMO?
- Are you able to expand the size of your cornerstone? That 16x16 square seems to be quite limiting given the freedom you have in a game like mincraft to build as big as you want.
- If I choose not to build on my cornerstone and choose to build, say on a mountain somewhere, or within a mountain, any random player can come by and trash it, correct? So basically, there is no creativity in the sense of building (safely) a home into a mountain, under ground, etc...you are limited to building safely on your corner stone?
- How solo-friendly is the game?
- If I build on my cornerstone today, will it be there tomorrow when I log in? Will I be on the same 'channel' or server as I was yesterday?
- Is there an 'endgame'?